Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rosesana

great part

thanks for pm

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kyphfanz

God! how did i miss this one?? :S

Waiting to read ahead..and Vicky is more hotter ;)

LOL... i agree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Lily201

Great update!! But my fav part was ur "sexy stud"- I couldn't stop laughing when I saw whom you'd casted as Nakul oops Nakul kakaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He was one great characterπŸ˜ƒ
I loved how MG met correction: bumped into eachother.
You sort of translated all those expressions that crossed Maaneet's faces whenever they go into "Mahiii " mode😳
PS: I was having my exams and had self imposed a ban from IF.

LOL thanks so much Lily... glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ
and hope your exams went well πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

WOW!!! what a first meeting...beautifully written...loved the update and follow up fast plz...

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: HADmishti

awesome pls add me to ur pm list

thanks and will do πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: esha143

Nadia...any chance of getting an update here...

not at the moment πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

awesome ff...

just read all the four parts...

loved it...

do add me to ur PM list...

thanks Jyoti and will do πŸ˜ƒ
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I'm def enjoying it thats why I'm telling u to write and update more oftenπŸ˜† ok and with the whole eye thing this is what u put - when u said no I just had to check it again just to give me satisfaction πŸ˜† u know when u have to find something out otherwise it ends up bothering u kinda like that lol

It was his eyes that showed that he was not as cold as he seemed. His soft honey brown eyes sparkled with warmth when he was happy but turned as cold as ice when angry.

Of course it was going to be popular! why were u shocked - its amazing! πŸ˜ƒ kinda sucks u'll only update on weekends - oh well give us a surprise now and againπŸ˜†and no probs hun thanx for reading! lol

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Yes I'm def enjoying it thats why I'm telling u to write and update more oftenπŸ˜† ok and with the whole eye thing this is what u put - when u said no I just had to check it again just to give me satisfaction πŸ˜† u know when u have to find something out otherwise it ends up bothering u kinda like that lol

It was his eyes that showed that he was not as cold as he seemed. His soft honey brown eyes sparkled with warmth when he was happy but turned as cold as ice when angry.

Of course it was going to be popular! why were u shocked - its amazing! πŸ˜ƒ kinda sucks u'll only update on weekends - oh well give us a surprise now and againπŸ˜†and no probs hun thanx for reading! lol

😲🀣... i guess i'm going to have to edit that πŸ˜† but for future reference it's hazel πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

sweet cherry thumbnail
loved all da updates
nd all da os
it was simply awesome