All Works Removed |Mods plz close| - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by salma434

oh maaneet meet !!! loved the update nadia :) u write ever so well :) keep it up x

awww thanks Salma πŸ€—
Originally posted by sush1

i have read all ur OS especially the mehndi special.

ur DP suits ur writing it is audacious and
bodacious πŸ˜‰

keep the updates comming and pm me

🀣 loved your comment Sush ... thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swan20

Nadia...i love the way you describe a particular moment...i can actually visualize it...πŸ‘...looking fwd to know what happens next...😳

thanks so much Swan... glad you like my descriptive writing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
awesome ff...

just read all the four parts...

loved it...

do add me to ur PM list...
Originally posted by jnawaz

haye tauba...im blushing 😳..did you really just use my name and say i was a "gifted writer" 🀣...really!? i think that 90% of what i write is utter crap...tauba...chalo...lets get to commenting...i've had this ff book marked for ages,...time to read...

Why are you fishing for a compliment Jaz 🀣
ofcourse your writing isn't crap...it's bloody brilliant ⭐️

Chapter 1
i died laughing...because...it started with "the present"...πŸ˜† im only laughing cuz thats like everyone new format...meshing the past and present...dont get me wrong..i love it...it makes for awesome story telling...im just saying...its interesting how we all use it πŸ˜›...yeh Geet bhi naa...why is she trying to pawn him off to some Jane Doe? tauba...aagar usse nahin chahiyeh...ill take him...and omg...when she said he was attractive...my eyes nearly popped out of my head!

LMAO... it didn't hit me until now that you are infact right... alot of people use this style πŸ˜† and i happen to be one of them *woot woot* 😎🀣 but i definitely won't be going back and forth between the past and present all the time... that's just too dayum difficult πŸ˜† I'm gonna keep it nice and simple πŸ˜†

LOL... Get in the long queue love πŸ˜›πŸ˜† there are millions of girls just waiting to get their hands on him ☺️🀣

Chapter 2
oh teri...your past is only one week ago...😲...now thats a nice change...usually its like months if not years...πŸ˜†...i think its an IF writer thing...we like to time travel! 🀣...i HATE darjee and all men that think like that...the place for women in the kitchen and all that...pfft!! 😑😑😑...had anyone said that to me...id be in the kitchen alright...adding poison to their food!! πŸ˜›...loved how you laid out the back story of Geet and Rajji coming to Khurana mansion...and omg...Maan's coming...eee!!

πŸ˜†  the FF would become to complex to write if the gap was in years or months... that's why i stuck to a week πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and you're right a good dose of anti-freeze in their food ought to kill them nice and slowly 🀣 *don't ask I watch too much of Desperate Housewives* πŸ˜†

Chapter 3
🀣...lmfao!!! tell me you DID NOT use Ian ans VIcky!? not that im complaing about that visual...but lmfao...not what i was expecting at all...i had to literally stop and make sure i was on the right forum and not TVD forum!! 🀣...and dont tell me...Nina as Rajji...are i ask...are you a Delena fan?! πŸ˜‰...lol...oh oh...one more thing on the pictures...pls explain why Dadai (uin her 60's) looks younger than Kaka in his 50's? πŸ˜†...the 10yr thing...creepy!! only cuz...we just got a...errm..."rishta" for me...dude is 10yrs older...i said...no thank you...mom was not happy!! 🀣🀣...simply adored the way you did the siblings describing Maan with like a screen shot of Maan...awesome!! and haye haye...Geet ke dil mein Kuch Kuch Hua and the man isnt even in the house yet!!

Yes I am using Ian and Nina as Vicky and Rajji πŸ˜† Ian and Nina are just so fit I had to include them in this FF  🀣 particularly Ian though... that man is just so sinfully delicious ☺️ gosh his eyes  😍 and his smile *sighs* 😍

LMAO... Daadi uses all those anti wrinkle products that's why she looks younger, but even so Nakul is still the hottest of the two 🀣

😲 you rejected the guy coz he was 10 years older 🀣 did you even stop to check out if he was fit or not 🀣

Chapter 4
truly loved the relationship that Kaka has with the family...good to see them treat him like a family and not like a naukar...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loved their run in!! he eh...too cute!!! kaise dono are besharam...thinking about kissing and all that...the barely know each others names...kuch toh sharam karo!! πŸ˜‰

LMAO... i try to project my behoodiness into Maaneet every now and then πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

need i say...ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST! πŸ˜›
JAZ

Thank you so much for the wonderful long comment and will definitely include you in the PM list πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priza

nice FF...quite interesting...can you please PM me?? do you plan to update one today?

thanks and won't be updating just yet πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tazeen_29

wowww!!!!!!!! wonderful  dear ...it was fantastic ..awesome  update ...plz cont soon...

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

aweesome first meeting...

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Nadia!!! only just managed to start reading the ff my god!!!! u have me at the edge of my seat constantly smiling at my computer screen LOL and u deffo lived up to the expectation of their first meeting - dupatta being an important part of their love story here as well lol - btw didn't u mean his honey brown eyes and not hazel eyes boring into hers? rajji has the hazel eyes right?

awww... thanks so much, glad you're enjoying it πŸ˜ƒ and how can i not include the ever so famous duppata during the first meeting πŸ€£

and nope Maan has Hazel eyes πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing ff - loved every part - cant believe ur already on pg 80 something and u've only done 4 parts - many would have had so many parts to have finally got to that number lol but please please please update on a daily basis! altho i know the answer and the chances of that happening is very very slim - never hurts to try tho right?! lol - ok maybe not daily but atleast a few days in the week?

I knowww 😲😲😲 no one is more shocked than me 😲 i mean i never thought that this would turn out to be this popular 🀣

LOL sorry babes will only be able to update during the weekends πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Btw thank u 4 the pms! keep sending lol but honestly fab job enjoyed reading them - was glad i had 4 parts to read one after another - would've been torture having to wait lol altho happening now i guess - if u havent gathered already looking 4ward to ur next part! :D

PS - sorry for the long comment!

LOL... you're welcome and thank you so much for posting this fab comment πŸ€—

Originally posted by Nanthini9

Please add me to ur PM list :)

will do πŸ˜ƒ