Fan Fictions

All Works Removed |Mods plz close| - Page 62

zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Great story Nadia...
Loving the way it is progressing whn we have already got an update on the future track...
But what they have an age gap of 10 years... Isnt that tooo much???
Well anyways anyone would fall in love with this Maan Singh Khurana... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Please update soon...
Please add me to ur pm list as well...
Love
Sakshi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh maaneet meet !!! loved the update nadia :) u write ever so well :) keep it up x
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have read all ur OS especially the mehndi special.

ur DP suits ur writing it is audacious and
bodacious 😉

keep the updates comming and pm me
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nadia...i love the way you describe a particular moment...i can actually visualize it...👏...looking fwd to know what happens next...😳
jnawaz thumbnail
haye tauba...im blushing 😳..did you really just use my name and say i was a "gifted writer" 🤣...really!? i think that 90% of what i write is utter crap...tauba...chalo...lets get to commenting...i've had this ff book marked for ages,...time to read...

Chapter 1
i died laughing...because...it started with "the present"...😆 im only laughing cuz thats like everyone new format...meshing the past and present...dont get me wrong..i love it...it makes for awesome story telling...im just saying...its interesting how we all use it 😛...yeh Geet bhi naa...why is she trying to pawn him off to some Jane Doe? tauba...aagar usse nahin chahiyeh...ill take him...and omg...when she said he was attractive...my eyes nearly popped out of my head!

Chapter 2
oh teri...your past is only one week ago...😲...now thats a nice change...usually its like months if not years...😆...i think its an IF writer thing...we like to time travel! 🤣...i HATE darjee and all men that think like that...the place for women in the kitchen and all that...pfft!! 😡😡😡...had anyone said that to me...id be in the kitchen alright...adding poison to their food!! 😛...loved how you laid out the back story of Geet and Rajji coming to Khurana mansion...and omg...Maan's coming...eee!!

Chapter 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...lmfao!!! tell me you DID NOT use Ian ans VIcky!? not that im complaing about that visual...but lmfao...not what i was expecting at all...i had to literally stop and make sure i was on the right forum and not TVD forum!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and dont tell me...Nina as Rajji...are i ask...are you a Delena fan?! 😉...lol...oh oh...one more thing on the pictures...pls explain why Dadai (uin her 60's) looks younger than Kaka in his 50's? 😆...the 10yr thing...creepy!! only cuz...we just got a...errm..."rishta" for me...dude is 10yrs older...i said...no thank you...mom was not happy!! 🤣🤣...simply adored the way you did the siblings describing Maan with like a screen shot of Maan...awesome!! and haye haye...Geet ke dil mein Kuch Kuch Hua and the man isnt even in the house yet!!

Chapter 4
truly loved the relationship that Kaka has with the family...good to see them treat him like a family and not like a naukar...👏👏👏...loved their run in!! he eh...too cute!!! kaise dono are besharam...thinking about kissing and all that...the barely know each others names...kuch toh sharam karo!! 😉

need i say...ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST! 😛
JAZ
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice FF...quite interesting...can you please PM me?? do you plan to update one today?
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  wowww!!!!!!!! wonderful  dear ...it was fantastic ..awesome  update ...plz cont soon...
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nadia!!! only just managed to start reading the ff my god!!!! u have me at the edge of my seat constantly smiling at my computer screen LOL and u deffo lived up to the expectation of their first meeting - dupatta being an important part of their love story here as well lol - btw didn't u mean his honey brown eyes and not hazel eyes boring into hers? rajji has the hazel eyes right?

Amazing ff - loved every part - cant believe ur already on pg 80 something and u've only done 4 parts - many would have had so many parts to have finally got to that number lol but please please please update on a daily basis! altho i know the answer and the chances of that happening is very very slim - never hurts to try tho right?! lol - ok maybe not daily but atleast a few days in the week?

Btw thank u 4 the pms! keep sending lol but honestly fab job enjoyed reading them - was glad i had 4 parts to read one after another - would've been torture having to wait lol altho happening now i guess - if u havent gathered already looking 4ward to ur next part! :D

PS - sorry for the long comment!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please add me to ur PM list :)
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Nadia u rock girl!! I think u know by now that a good portion of my day was spent reading ur stuff lol.. Awesome ff dude loving it sooo much and although i didnt want to start reading any new ffs ur writing was just too tempting u know why ahem behoodiness ahem rofl!! Ahh cant wait for some awesome dawsome Maneet scenes;) and ofcourse pm me!!! So glad i read this ff now shud sleep its 2 am and have class in the morn oops!!!