All Works Removed |Mods plz close| - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kathie_berns

Damnit nadia! How could u stop at such a tense moment... I was gettin all jittery like geet. Abhi yeh haalat hai, next update mein pata nahin kya hoga... Please please continue soon... πŸ˜• and one more thing... Love u for making maan older. It just goes with his character. A boyish maan in his 20's just doesnt suit his character... πŸ˜›

i knowww... i can't imagine Maan to be a boyish character it's just not him!!!!
He's a mature and intense kinda guy and that's how i want to portray him...
he's far more sexier that way too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thanks for liking πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by mystique_girl

hey Nadia,
read both the parts and loved them...they might have been fillers but I understand background is necessary for any story to move forward...i am sure you have lots of Maaneet moments in store for us in the future...

Keep writing...we are all waiting for you to continue the beautiful start to the story πŸ˜ƒ

awww... thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tanya_vi

Caught up with you FF!! All the three parts were amazing..I'm totally hooked on this!! You are a very wicked lady,I tell you ..sending all the family to the airport...leaving Geet alone at home..Maan taking an earlier flight..ahem..ahem..waiting to read some sizzling chemistry between Maaneet.πŸ˜‰

Really you're hooked 😲 well now i'm really chuffed πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
LMAO... oh i love that... me ... wicked 😈 hmmm how right you are 🀣
lets see what my wicked mind conjures up for a home alone Maaneet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Great updates dear!!!!

Will it be love at the first sight?

Who will be falling first?

Did fate let their paths cross without the two knowing about?

Continue soon dear!!!
wow...
loved the way you described our Maan πŸ˜‰
i was remembering all the old episodes of Geet πŸ˜›

thanks for the wonderful update and pm πŸ˜›
awesome update
will they fall for each other at the first sight or will end up with fight ?
continue soon
Hi Nadia...part three so soon! Thanks 4 da pm n update. Lovely n spectacular update! Loved the way u described Maan n the way incorporated his introduction. Looking forward to the updates! Btw this was not a filler...lol...u r a talented writer! 😊 Please update soon. Btw thanks 4 da reply! Maan n Geet home alone...hmmm!  Their first meeting ... waiting!
loved the ff...
waiting for maaneet moments...
so..on the currect count..u got 106 likes and 11 pages of comments...soo pls dont wait for a weekend for updating (its a way too long yaar) and post the new one soon...plss..pretty plss..plgss..plgggss..plssszz

ok..now that i commented..me back to drool on my maan😳
Originally posted by sweet coco

IAN!!!!!!!!!! And NINA!!! I love you...thanks a bunch for that!!! I'm so glad they in it too...just for fun are you by any chance gonna play around with vicky-geet...aka ian-DD for the sake of our fun, wild, crazy fantasies and imaginations?!πŸ˜†

LOL... no there won't be any Vicky and Geet πŸ˜†
LMAO... people will have a fit 🀣
but now thinking of Ian and Geet, perhaps i could write a oneshot on them πŸ€“πŸ˜†