Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Nadia,
read both the parts and loved them...they might have been fillers but I understand background is necessary for any story to move forward...i am sure you have lots of Maaneet moments in store for us in the future...

Keep writing...we are all waiting for you to continue the beautiful start to the story πŸ˜ƒ

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Caught up with you FF!! All the three parts were amazing..I'm totally hooked on this!! You are a very wicked lady,I tell you ..sending all the family to the airport...leaving Geet alone at home..Maan taking an earlier flight..ahem..ahem..waiting to read some sizzling chemistry between Maaneet.πŸ˜‰
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
IAN!!!!!!!!!! And NINA!!! I love you...thanks a bunch for that!!! I'm so glad they in it too...just for fun are you by any chance gonna play around with vicky-geet...aka ian-DD for the sake of our fun, wild, crazy fantasies and imaginations?!πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was quick Nadia...looks like you couldn't resist writing about MSK...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Great build up to Maneet's first meeting...waiting to see what happens...πŸ˜ƒ
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I LOOVE all the characters πŸ˜Š waiting for maaneet to meet soon! πŸ˜Š thanks for the pm! 
GREAT update!! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
What an intro...so totally HOT!!! I can't wait when they actually meet!!!
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nadz, I love Vicky β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ already! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MSK's entry with description alongside was like Bwood movie heroic entryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait to see how their first impression goes. Geet is already fluttery by his description. πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks for the quick update! πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! talk about a cliffhanger
i seriously can't wait till next weekend..i'm dying to find out what happens when maan and geet meet for the first time
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
terrific!!!!!!!!!!!11

especially the part where vicky was describing him and we have insights of his dressing up ;)

now please update soon, i am  waiting for their first meeting

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha ha Nadz- You sure seem to be inspired by the show...Kya dhamakedaar entry maari hai Maan ne!

I loved the Maan in the shower, getting ready scene- though for greater impact you should have posted a clipping from the show!

btw- You havent mentioned anything about the wind blowing inside the kitchen and Geet's dupatta!

I louuu your wicked sense of humor!