Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zeynab111

luved it but there was no maaneet scenes...sigh i guess i will wait till the coming weekend, which u will hopefully update...(crossing fingers)πŸ˜ƒ

LOL yeah i thought I'd focus on the background in this part, so that in the upcoming parts i can focus on Maaneet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Lola13

the two parts are super !!!! it sounds different from other storys !! =DD please ad me to your PM list =)

thanks Lola... glad you find it both different and interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

NADZ!!! πŸ‘surely dear and do expect much more than those 200 comments or likes or requests...but much more..you know you write awesome and sensuous, and what more do we want than to imagine all the fitting..ahem ahem..☺️ stuff you know what I mean on our MG!!!! and by the way Mr DD is on the way so expect a tehelka for sure!!! 😍and poor soul geet I feel sorry for her and rajji but now that Mr hero is gonna show himself..its going to be a different league!! I am so excited to read further so do keep your word and update the coming weekend okie!! keep it up !!πŸ‘

LOL... i would be very surprised if I get more than 200 likes and comments πŸ˜ƒ
glad you enjoy my writing πŸ˜ƒ comments like yours really do motivate me to write πŸ˜ƒ
and will surely try to update by the upcoming weekend πŸ˜† but don't keep your hopes up πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Amazing Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ninand

great update... oh so thye had met just a week ago!... wow.. going by part 1 , fireworks must have been the order of day since their first meetπŸ˜‰...

do post the next part soon, cant wait.😳 thanks for the pm.

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

lol... yes they only met a week ago...

but you know Maaneet... sparks fly wherever they are πŸ˜†

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ...

loved it ...awesome!!!

thnx for PMπŸ˜›
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the background story. Interesting! πŸ˜Š So we have Vicky and Rajjo pair on the cards, huh.. πŸ˜‰ 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
wow lovely part...
though Geet's life back at her place was so tough, glad that dadi brought her to Khurana's place...
interesting...
Maan Geet gonna meet...
cont soon...
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nadia!
really really love the concept of the FF
please do pm me the next time you update!πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Nadia: WOWWW, very nice FF, looking forward for the update, please update soon, can't wait to read Maaneet's meeting 😍, hayeee 😍☺️