Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mchopra

MMM abhi toh u going round round wht do u want me to say..it was long and mmm MAAN BHAI..for geet too...haila..

i can't actually tell whether you liked it or not 😆
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry commenting short lmao past midnight here haha

fab work nads waitin for more hun x x
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great update...had no maaneet scenes but it was just as important providing the background info needed to understand the story better...Dadi is such a kind lady to have helped the handa sisters that way...
And do i see a any blooming love story between Vicky and rajji...lol...just observing.,.
Looking forward to more
Reya <3
LuvScooby thumbnail
I liked the way u introduced Geet's past...can't wait to read how Maan and Geet meets ðŸ˜³
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love it...it's like the olden days...awww! So chweet! Add me!!! pretty please!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Part 2: AHHH!!! the BG was splendid...and so they will meet!!! When does the magic start?!
bumbushi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great Start . Add me to your PM list pls .
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for them to meet!!!!! thank you for the pm!! GREAT update!!! ðŸ˜Š
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grt prt,so both geet n rajji r here double mazza will b dere,dis prt in flashback is gud nw I knw y geet is here poor girls their parents r nt anymore,koi ni khurana khandan h na.thnks 4 pm naddiya,do continue
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was such a sad story of Geet n Rajji's past...glad that Daadi saved them both n brought them to live with her...Liked all the Khurana's descriptions...so Maan is coming back n tehy are gonna meet for teh first time...already Geet is under his spell it seems...lets see how Maan is going to fall for her now😛...nice update Nadia...do continue soon...