The wait is over ! Now SMILE :)

Posted: 12 years ago

Exactly !

If i trust FB news then i'm happy as My Maan will be back ! Look, ballu was nice, but MSK was my first love !

He entered in my life first and then Maaneet and then everyone else ! ðŸ˜† And, like geet said once to Maan, she experienced motherhood first and then love !

Just like that, I fell in love with Maan first then i started watching it and then i liked Maaneet then geet, dadima, adi, track, ballu etc...! Otherwise mujhe to naam bhi nahi pata tha show ka ! ðŸ¤£

So, the wait is over, I know many of you missed him and his perfect attitude, like,

His Hair,

His Rude nature ( God ! I love him when he shows attitude ! )

His Angry Mode,

His Bossy nature,

His ruthless behavior,

His MSK styles,

His formals, 

His black car ( no.9001)

His mansion,

His Khurana Constructions Office,

His arrogance ( i love bad guys more )

List can go on, but i have to stop, ( drool jo karna he ! )

Well, i know many like this sweet hubby MSK ! Well, me to like this sweet, cute, hubby !

But, the person in whom i fell in love was, ANGRY YOUNG MAAN, who was rude, ruthless, arrogant and full of attitude ! And, I loved him that way, very much ! I know weird, but i like bad guys ! ðŸ˜³

So, MSK my guy, my man will be back ! I just hope CVs don't mess with his perfect character ! I will hate CVs if they will turn My Maan into some cute n blind in love hubby once again ! ðŸ˜³

I hate sweet, cute, chocolaty boys ! 

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
YES maanddy

SEXINESS is back !!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by salma434

YES maanddy

SEXINESS is back !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ! You completed my topic ! SO TRUE ! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by maanddy

Oh ! You completed my topic ! SO TRUE ! ðŸ˜³
hehe i just had to let that out haha
totally agree with u. i like balu tooo but msk is msk and no one can deny that.
Originally posted by jasraj123

yes msk rock..n he is coming back
YIPPPE
Originally posted by jasraj123

Yes ! Kuch to charm he usme ! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by maanddy

Yes ! Kuch to charm he usme ! ðŸ˜³
He has all the charm... we want that Bossy, attitude full MSK back...No messing up with that...
I agree with you mandy. It was the "angry" Maan I loved, his angry eyes, his attitude, his style, his possessiveness... these were the reason for which I watched Geet. Maan looks the best when he shows anger with his eyes, not when he smiles or laughs( which he has started doing in abundance lately). I mean I used to love his partial smile, but not like nowadays, when half of the time he is doing his "lafanga" harkatenin. His expressions, when he got frustated, or even outwitted sometimes, by geet, were priceless. That smirk of 'delight in defeat' on his face, it has long gone missing...😒😒😒😒 He was a person with less words and more expressions, unlike now when he is always saying shayari(dont like a singing MSK at all). I really miss that "Daas sir wala Dusht Danav" MSK...😔😔😔😔...Please bring back that angry but adorable MSK
seskiness is back ... ðŸ˜ƒ