Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

me waiting

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~ENIGMA~
PART 41

He decides to tex! He just couldn't believe, he actually taxing someone other then any type of business...

"hi!" ... Geet looked at the message. A smile crept up on her face. She could barely describe the feeling he seems to create in her. She hesitated to reply. Brushing her thumb on the button. What should she say? Geet really wondered, reply back or just ignore. The bed looked boring, she spines round from one side to another. Twisting, shifting. Not exactly shire how to react or what to say! She did like him, she must admit that, but also scared to express! What if her life becomes like her mother! She had love marriage! The phone beeped again... Geet looked at the time... 1am! Was he insane to call her this hour of the night. Uff! She rolled from one side to another. Not exactly sure what to think! What to say... There was tint of smile on her face.. Like she could feel that maan is very frustrated of her not replying.

Maan sat up... It's been 10 whole minute that she did not reply. What if she is in trouble? He wonders. What if a thief walked in her house! He looked round. His worry seems to increase with every passing second... What he to do. Maan quickly stood up, taking the car key from the side & rushed round geets...

1:20!!

This time he did not press the bell, knowing how dangerous the twins along with the dogs are. He rang her. Geet looked at the phone. She ignored the first time. Scracing her head. Then another ring... She eventually answers the call...
Geet "bolo!"

Maan "open the door! It's cold!"
Geet "hu!"
Maan "would you prefer me to press the door bell & wake everyone up!" he mocks... She did not wait any longer as her leg unwillingly ran towards the door. She her self seems to be surprised with the certain energy as she usually very lazy.
Maan as usual blown off with her normal simple look. A short & a vest...
Geet "ap! Sir! Now!"
Maan "koi problem hi ka?" geet nodes a no! Quick... "then let me in!" he walks with a attitude like it's his house... Geet gives him some weird look then shuts the door.
Maan "I want coffee!" he demands more then asking.
Geet "rath ki ek baje!" she simply looked at him confusingly. What to think here. Exactly!
Maan "1:23 actually!" he made sure the 1:23 is highlighted.
Geet "yes! Exactly it's 1:23!" she expecting a answer, that why he is here.
Maan "I have txed you at 1!
Geet "& you expect me to reply at 1?"
Maan "yes! Of course. It's maan sing khuranas tex!"
Geet "so! Who exactly is this MSK!" maan stood up and started to walk towards her.
Maan "do you really want to know, who exactly is this MSK?"
Geet "oh yes!" he kept walking closer & closer... There was barely any gap... Geet tried to escape from one side but he blocked, then the another... Blocked. She stood against a pillar... Maans both strong arm either side. Blocking her...
Maan "well!"
Geet "my husband will be up!" she looks up with her Hazel brown eyes. Barely looking yet maan could clearly see through them...

Maan "I can't here any noise!" he whispered... brushing his lips against her cheek as geet looked at her side... Her hand somehow made it's way to his waist... She was so temp-tatted to hug him, but controlled.
Geet "my kids will be up!"
Maan "I still can't here any noise..." his eyes was closed... Kissing her cheek... Her ear lobe. The open hair, the strong aroma, it was soothing for him... His hand slides on her waist... & then there they went... Stood by the pillar, not exactly sure what to say... What to do. 1:23 am in the morning, this man surly seems to be insane.. Geet smiled...

Maans. Lips instantly caught the corner. Loading his sense... He just wanted to feel her. The glossy lips, the car park came back to live with her lips. Today he was tempted to taste it... Her flavor must be cherry, he thought.

The breath mingled, yet there lips not touching. Her eyes closed, there was slight moan. Geet left speechless with this romantic maan.. She looks back in to his eyes. There was thousand emotion... Her hand slowly went up... Stroking his cheek. His eyes instantly with effect of the touch. It felt so special , almost like she is allowing him to claim her... He gently pecked the palm... Geet sighed & spinned round.. Maan did not miss his chance as he hugged her from the back... The passion, it was way too much... The desire, the lust...
Geet "sirr..." eventually the word left her mouth...
Maan "shh... Sref maan!" geet smiled... There was another mischief on her face... She spines round and pushed him way... "ouch!"
Geet "sir! I think you should leave. Specially 2:30 am! You know my kharus boss told me, I can only have few hours off, now it seems like it will go by sleeping."
Maan thought for few second. Did she just call him khraus? "you have mentioned khrus boss!"
Geet "you have hard me right sir. My DD!"
Maan "DD?"
Geet "dust danav!"
Maan "& my?" he again come closer.. Geet looked at his angry face, which had tint of mischievous look..
Geet "I did not say my!".. she tries to hide
Maan "oops I forgot, you have khandani rog of lying."
Geet "would you like me to show the door or shall I call the watchman?"
Maan looks at her more angrily, this time he terrified geet. She took few step back while maan towards her... Then in one jerk he brought her in his embrace... "do you really think the watchman have the gut to through the owner of this flat out!"
Geet "it's vickis actually!"
Maan "acca! & what els you know about me?" he demands a answer now... But suddenly rik cried off in sleep... Geet jumped... She looked towards his door then back at maan...
Geet " chorie mujce!"
Maan "pahle bato!"
Geet "please!" rik cried louder...
Maan "pahele mujce answer chahiye!" geet snaps her self free... Looking at him angrily... "when I say leave! That's mean leave me!" she quickly ran to told room... Taking him in her lap. Comforting him.. Then gave his inhaler quickly...
Maan stood there feeling a bit guilty...
After he was settled geet came out & stood by the door.
Maan "geet... Oh me..." she points at the door again...
Maan "geet!"
Geet "good night sir!"

next- geet trying to apologizes...😲
hay you all..
thanks for al the love & support
pls do leave me comments
& like
lately not all of you commenting pls do comment...
it means allot & it motivates me :)
xxx

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
she knows the he knew abt her lies right then y is she telling the same again...
well she didnt reply so he went to her house at this time...

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh just miss a kiss !!!
How could u do that
Geet is losing herself !!!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Awww maan cares so much about geet that web she didn't reply to her text he thought she was in trouble
Luvd how geet called her *boss* my DD😍
so geet doea admit dat she has feelings for him but she doesn't want love in her lyf after she seen her mothers married life
Nice precap
Cont soon Xx...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Aaahh geet is falling for him :)
Wat is she apologizing for ??
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no yaar maan ko ek kiss tho karne dethina,she is still trying to patav him with her lies bechari kub samjegi maan has guessed her lie .