Pla pla pls pls pls update
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful 100 pages... waiting for another dhamaka update 
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for all the love & support UPDATING :)
xxx

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

thanks for all the love & support UPDATING :)
xxx

oye oye thanku ji we r waiting
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yippee,,,me waiting…...😍😍
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜› updating ...😳  waiting   😊
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ENIGMA
PART 40

Maan "idher dekho na!"
Geet "no!"
Maan "geet!"

She could not look back at those passionate eyes, which only melts her further, but when maan cupped her face, she could not help. Her eyes slowly looked back at his, like a new bride. But something was stopping her to understand him, was it the love he had, or her experience. Most likely it's her experience with love. After long second of deep passionate look she eventually spike out "maan... Let me go please." maan could clearly see her eyes was saying something els while her lips something els...
"what's wrong?" maan asked her worriedly. Knowing well there many question he have & only she have the answer. Geet did not say a word instead she freed her self from his grip & slowly walked off towards his car.

Rajji suppose to attend her dance school they dropped her off & then maan took her somewhere. She have to answer him today. There are many things he is unwarr off, yes he knows her truth, but the truth means nothing if she does not explain the reason.
Geet "where are you taking me?"
Maan "let's go for lunch!"
Geet "per, I!"
Maan "geet!" he gave her a resuarnce smile. His car stopped in front of a 5 star hotel. Geet hesitated for a minute to go along with him. What she to say or do?
Geet "here, but!"
Maan "do you have any other fascinating place in mind?" geet nodes for a no... "then let's go!" she gives him a half smile & flows him.

Maan "what do you want to take?" he knew well that geet do not like Indian food, to be precise nun of her sibling does! He was having doubt do they even know how to cook them!
Geet "umm! Ehh... Anything!" maan smiles & he orders Italian! He wasnt sure what flavour! So end up ordering allot! "do you really think I eat this much!" she spoke after the food arrived!
Maan "I was not sure hat to order!"
Geet "thanks!"
Eating seems to be silent, maan observed her every gesture. He wanted to speak out the truth now. Enough of this little hide & sick, about half way through maan managed to get the strengths of telling her the truth... "I know you are not married!" the sentence came as a bomb to geet. She nearly choked on her dinner. Maan quickly passes her the water. "are you alright?" he asks in concern!... Geet nodes. "I also know you are not from India, in fact UK! Geet coughed again. From all her past experience all she could say is that he will tease her, or get angry, but here, something completely different taking place. Like he barely cares. He seems to show more concern about her decision. Something surprised her again. "they are not your kids, but sibling." now geet guessed he probably knows everything about her. What she to say now? Geet looked round in confution! What she should say!... "I don't want any explanation! I just want to know why?" of course this will lead to him knowing her father, her whole life history & How he is looking for her! Something she can not let out! Something, her mother. Geets thought instantly went to her mom! She is still missing. Only her heart knows what she is going through! & how... All the pain came to her eyes with a tear, she tried to protest, then suddenly she stood up, "excuse me!" & with the word she ran off to wash room. Leaving maan in tense. He could see so much pain in those eyes, yet she always tries to hide them! She always tries to control the tears... She never showed a single gesture that would give way her secret...

Later on the day maan dropped her home. Not asking a single question. She did feel awkward but let it be. It needs time.

Maan "I will see you 2moro!" maan spoke with his normal attitude. Geet nodes... & was about to leave when maan stops her again "you can take the day off!" she smiles & was about to leave again... "but only for few hours! I want to see you!" he spoke in hurry! Just to make sure she does not think the whole day is hers! Half is his 2! There was a tint of smile on geets face. She liked even after she did not explain anything, he was normal! Understanding, something he was surprising her... Yet she did not want to love...

Maan drove off with a cherry mood. He laid on his bed. There was tint of smirk along with smile. He was not sure, why was he happy today? Was it because he seen some type of yes in her eyes or was it because he does not need to act in front of her. He rolled to his pillow... Then the other side... Barely could sleep... He wanted to talk to her... Just wanted to listen to her voice... what was about this girl that drives him insane... He took his phone... Not sure what to say... Or what to... He decides to tex! He just couldn't believe, he actually texing someone other then any type of business...

"hi!" ...

next- 😳
thanks for all the love & support...
if i get enough comments i may update another one tonight :D
xxxπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
finally maan told geet that he knows the truth n wow maan is texting
n yipeee me first