..4 ur future work.πŸ˜ƒ..
dear lots of  n ...πŸ€—
always  dear...

lov,❀️
Tama
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wat?????????????????????????  maan  punched  armaan🀣🀣...
that  scene  was  sooo  nice...precap  is  interesting...so  maan  is  gonna  act  as  father...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
update  sooon...

am waiting...

soniaz121 thumbnail
wow awusome update what a punch loved how maan is teasing geet waiting for the next 
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ENIGMA

PART 39

His eyes have barely moved from the gorgeous women who sat next to him. He could feel those dark brown eyes, looking for her hungrily. Observing her every gesture. She wanted to protest with those drinking eyes, but it simply gave it way. Her mere words had no power to stop them. After long time of frustration she eventually decided to speak up. "will you stop staring at me!" he did not answer at the beginning, simply replied "beauty!" it was hard enough with his disgusting look, now comes the words. She protested again to his word, but this time he simply brought his finger towards her lips, mere few mm way. Her breath became heavy with the magnetic touch of his. Her red glossy lips parted to speak out a word. In vain & grief no word left her lips instead of those heavy breath. Her body seems to react in a peculiar way. She indeed failed to understand yet not giving up fully, trying over & over again, her word simply did not leave that mouth. "don't!" he whispered again. The cold breeze came out along with the word, making her lips shiver. What she was to say, his eyes, something so irresistibly hard to ignore. She sighed yet did not show it to the strong man, who slowly started to have great effect in her life. "your lips," his eyes only traveled to them, hungrily. It had so much devotion, filled with passion. How could she ignore! His hand went round her slim waist. Geet felt the shiver. She was already under his spell, now it seemed like, this would be impossible to let out. Maan could not control as his two hand slowly slides down to her heap. His finger elegantly stroking them, feeling them. Bringing her close- closer- very close.
Geet's defence seems to be all useless, both stood outside of rajjis school, geet leaning on the car while maan on her.

He was about to touch her lips with his. There eyes close. Maan starts to slide his hand down her bum, stroking, feeling them. His body started to push her against the car. She moaned as his lips brushed pass her lips to her cheek. Maan could feel the rising heart beats between them, it felt like it's the loudest thing round. geet whispered again "maan!" she felt so venerable. Helplessly demanding maan to stop! Out of surprise neither have any clue who came first in to this position!

Suddenly a loud noise brought there attention back. Geet nearly screamed. Pushing maan way from her! It's rajji! Coughing.

Rajji "how romantic! Romance on the car park!" geets eyes popped out. While maan smirked. Rajji who dreamily watching maan. Her real ji-ja-ji!

"tu chup kar!" geet snaps. Getting cought by your younger sister! What could be more embarrassing! & what type of example she was giving to her!
Maan "hello rajji!"
Rajji "hiii!" she spoke in a dreamy voice. Only thing rajji could think was, I love you as my jijaji!
Geet "enough! Thank you sir! Rajji let's go!" geet broke there little sweet conversation.
Rajji "maan! Come! Come!" rajjis one hand held geet another maans, pulling them in! Few odd girls passed by, giving maan a look. 100% sure that's maan sing khurana. She brought them in a big hall. Telling them to sit along with others.
Geet "where are you going?" she asked in panic! All the parents was over 37!... 40! She mere 18 years old girl. Looked very young to be parents,
Rajji "I have my stuff!!!" she replied & ran! Geet looked round worriedly.
Maan "seems like you are the youngest mother!" maan teased. Geet gave her one annoying glare. It was annoying enough that all the parents is looking at them. One of the parents peeps out, to introduce them self! "mr & mrs khurana!" geet looked at her in shock! "you are mr maan sing khurana If we are not wrong!" maan smiled. Liking the sound of mr & mrs khurana. Geet was about to protest when maan holds her.
Maan "yes, that's right. We are here for our daughter!" the lady looked at them in shock. Mr khurana have daughter! How come this not in the news!!! "rajji!" maan speaks out with a smile. Geet started to get angry, as the play started, geet started to whisper "what was all that?" anger clearly visible. "shhh! Let me enjoy my daughter!" he teased. "she is not your daughter." geet retores back in anger. What does he think of him self, how cam he just say this! "this is outrageous!" maan looks at her in anger, like she is telling the truth, ridiculous! "look who is talking! A liar telling other true liar to shut up!" geet could not take it any more! She stands up in the middle of the hall and shout out "shut up!" everyone looks at them instantly. Surprised! Why she is shouting. Maan just couldn't stop smirking, he pulls her down, saying sorry. She nearly sat on his lap!
Maan "what's the point of disagreeing?" he smirks.
Geet "you just look for a way to irritate me!"
Then suddenly from the stage the call came up, "can we have rajjis parents!" both maan & geet looked at one another while other at them!!!!
On there left hand side two couple encouraging them to go up!
Maan "cale!"
Geet "what could I do if you put my husband in to the hospital!" her anger eye simply made maan amuse! Who wouldn't find the fact funny when a girl fight over a fake husband.
Both, geet with a pleasant smile while maan with an attitude walks towards the stage. Rajji stood there with a weird smile. Not knowing what to say... Then shouts out "papppaaa!!!! With a big hug! Geet stood there with a shock! Now it was to impossible say another word, as the whole hall looking at them. Most of the hangama was there due to mr maan sing khuranas daughter! Geet just lost her cool, now the anger to! What she to expect now! Who to get angry. Her own sister! She gives her shameful look & rajji hiding behind maan!
Geet takes the awarde while maan caries rajji!

Outside-

Geet "why? You! little..." her anger was clearly visible! Pulling rajji down from maans arm! "pappa! Paappa my foot!"
Rajji "J!!! She have gone mad! " rajji came off from maans arm & hid behind him other side while geet trying to catch her... Maan brings her to his embrace so she could not run either way! "toh ka hua!"
Geet "just shut up! It's all because of you! We had a amazing world before you came to our life!"
Maan "when I wasn't there?" he slides his hand on her back. Bringing her more close.
Geet "leave me!"
Maan "why do you deny all the time!"
Geet "leave me!"
Maan "geet! Geet..." she seems to love straggling while maan brings her closer & closer. Rajji ran to maans car. Sat in there, she have no intention to have cat fight with her!
Maan "idher dekho na!"
Geet "no!"
Maan "geet!"

NEXXT- ???

hay you all... thank you so much for the love & support

pls lv me comments & like...

& comments it motivates me allot

:)

re advertising my old FF if you have not read already

here is the LINK of MY DARK LOVER

FF***My Dark Lover***  THE END (35 parts)

THREAD 1
THREAD 2

-LOVE-Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†

woop woop wopp
i am first woop
this is great specially the first para

His eyes have barely moved from the gorgeous women who sat next to him. He could feel those dark brown eyes, looking for her hungrily. Observing her every gesture. She wanted to protest with those drinking eyes, but it simply gave it way. Her mere words had no power to stop them. After long time of frustration she eventually decided to speak up. "will you stop staring at me!" he did not answer at the beginning, simply replied "beauty!" it was hard enough with his disgusting look, now comes the words. She protested again to his word, but this time he simply brought his finger towards her lips, mere few mm way. Her breath became heavy with the magnetic touch of his. Her red glossy lips parted to speak out a word. In vain & grief no word left her lips instead of those heavy breath. Her body seems to react in a peculiar way. She indeed failed to understand yet not giving up fully, trying over & over again, her word simply did not leave that mouth. "don't!" he whispered again. The cold breeze came out along with the word, making her lips shiver. What she was to say, his eyes, something so irresistibly hard to ignore. She sighed yet did not show it to the strong man, who slowly started to have great effect in her life. "your lips," his eyes only traveled to them, hungrily. It had so much devotion, filled with passion. How could she ignore! His hand went round her slim waist. Geet felt the shiver. She was already under his spell, now it seemed like, this would be impossible to let out. Maan could not control as his two hand slowly slides down to her heap. His finger elegantly stroking them, feeling them. Bringing her close- closer- very close.
Geet's defence seems to be all useless, both stood outside of rajjis school, geet leaning on the car while maan on her.

😍

i want more pls

:)

xxx

Edited by -rimimaan- - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
papa!!!!!!!! that is going to make headllines
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear just loved the part it was awesome
u taking it just brilliantly m just so much falling in love with it
loved it
keep writing
god bless you
Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
yaar itna chotta hua tho kuch bi nahi i wish i paaapaa like rajji
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey yaar, awsome one !!
i have a gr8 confusion ., wat is rajji's age ???