thanks for the pm!! :D
Posted: 12 years ago
loved da update
do continue
it was amaizng
aww maan punch armaan
so funny

🤣... what a reason...there was a fly so he punched him...

Hey dear loved the part and more than happy to read as you said it wont early bt its long way i so much want it to be more long than others i want you to show every bit of it to us as I love it so much!!!!!!!
U don't know what it means as we all in our daily hectic schedule come here just to relax ourselves form those regular tensions we face in our life continuously,and when we come here we read this we all have a good laugh and almost 100z of people smile over it,some just forget that they were tense about their exam,some about their results,some were pissed over their job now relaxed, some who were fuming after their husband or kids irresponsible acts are now smiling as you cooled up their brains.At the moment we all feel relax
and forget all our troubles and problems in a jiffy, we were stressed out but in a matter of few minutes we start smiling and our mind get fresh and all those troubling people seem to be nice!!!!!!
Writing about how was the part is something old,or useless to talk about as we know you are one of the best writer and we have completely no doubt about it what you write or how you just pen down your emotions so neatly!!!!!!!
Now just wanted to Thank you for spreading smiles on our face with your beautiful updates.Thank you for making our life joyous when it is at the edge of troubles.Thank you for enlighting our life with these light moments which you do with so much hard work.Thank you for washing away our stress by taking stress yourselves.No more words to resemble my gratitude towards your humble gesture to make us Smile!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
Wat a punch 😆 Loved it 😃

awesome

yeh geet kab seedhi hogi...???

uff dis maan is injurous 4 hlth of men surounding geet,poor armaan mr.nmrs.khurana k beech m maar kha raha h.precap is funny,do continue n thnk god u r nt wrappng enigma.god bless u
LOLZZZ...POOR ARMAAN...KITNA MAAR KHAYEGA...LOLZZZ...PRECAPE TOHG AUR BHI BHAYANKAAR MAZAA AANE WALA HAIN...DDADDY MAAN...LOLZZZ I M  JUST WAITING FOR IT...
superb , lovely  update ðŸ˜Š thanx for not ending enigma soon... update sooon...