will be waiting...

an.anit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BIG  LONG LONG VERY LONG UPDATE >>>>>  please ...plaeaseee
an.anit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update   ..a very very very long one...with ..so much cute maan geet her siblings drama ...ofcourse with tinges of passion
sunshine94 thumbnail
arey yaar ab tho update kardo...waitin frm a long time
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ENIGMA
Part 37

Maybe rest would do him some good.

Maan walked in. The mansion was too quit! That's not right, a thought tigered in maan. Rano & dadi ma do not leave a single chance to tease him! Hmm! Maan took a sigh relive, everything for better, he does not have any more strength left to understand this female twisted politics.
"maan!" double voice appeared from somewhere. Maan dreading to look back. He just did not have any strength left to reply! Geet seems to take all his 100% energy.
"there was a call from that girl of yours! Her younger sister mentioned something that we could not gather!" maan turned round instantly with out giving the word a second thought he ran out.
Dadi & rano looked at him in surprise then finished there sentence "but she won't be able to make it to the office!" both spoke in a dull voice.
"will he ever listen to the full word!" rano spoke.
Dadi "I guess not in this girl case! What's her name?"
Rano "I really don't know. I do wonder the same."

Maan rushed in front of geet flat with high speed. Stopping with a thud noise of the wheel, he ran without even locking his car.

"geet! Geet! Geet!" he pressed the bell nonstop. He him self was not sure what was playing through his mind.
Geet opens the door, half wake. Half sleep. Barely could open her eyes. She was wearing a vest & a short. Pink teddy bear short, same as rajji, rik & rus, who stood at the background with a angry face.
Geet "what the!!!"
Maan "what happen?" he rushes in to the house with out any permition. "I had a phone call from rajji!" geet could not gather what was he talking about, she was so sleepy! & top of it him! Uff...
"do you even know the time? Or shall I remind you!" she spoke in anger.
"yes," maan replied, who seems to be in a calm manner after seeing geet safe. To be precise he was checking her up & down. She in deed looked very cute.
Geet "2 AM! It's 2 AM!" she shouts. Who wouldn't get annoyed, it took her long enough to put this twin to the bed, who does her heading. "do you have any idea how long it takes me to put this two monkeys to the bed!"
Ris + ruk "we are not mon- keys!"
"uhh! Not a nice thing to say!" maan replies to geet, in a calm manner. His fear about rajjis phonecall seems to disspear, not to this motherly... No! No... Sisterly geet Handa who have erupted! Top of it he just disturbed her sleep.
"shut UP!" geet screamed.
"I received a phone call!" maan replied innocently.
"do you even know what that phone call was about? Or you ran without herring the full sentence!" she folds her arm. Tapping her feet for maans answer. She could guess exactly what happen.
"I guess I - should have - listened!" he gives a uncomfortable smile! Trying to back out seeing geets red ace. Rajji watched in amuse with the twins. Exited..
Rik "fight! Fight! Fight!" geet gave one glare to the twin, & that was enough to shut them up!"
"& where exactly you are going?" Geet asked maan irritatingly. She so not leaving him for this! Specially after this big break up of there sweetly silent sleep.
Maan "I will see you two..."
"you won't see me!" geet distracted him! "& you also will make sure the twin go to bed now! & in school on time. One single minute delay! Single minute! To apka khaer nahi!" geet replied with demanding voice! Like he have to... "let's go rajji!" both girls walked in to a bedroom bang shutting the door leaving maan with both rik & rus.

Boys stood there. Innocently, with a cheeky smile...
"oh no!" maan whispered out...

Geet stretched as the morning sun came out. She took a long shower then came out for breakfast... The room, she looked at it once, then twice, then her mouth fell right open. Mess! Whole room, scattered across from one side to another! Then suddenly rik pips out along with the M & G! "we played football." both dogs startted to bark out loud!!!!!
Geet "ROOOBBB!!!!!!!!!!" geet screamed out! Maans eyes popped open, who seems to be covered with feathers from the pillow!
Maan "rob!!!!" he thought for a while! Who is that? Then his thought came back... Aww "geets fake husband!"

Rob "yes hunny!!!"
Geet "this mess! I want out! Right now!"
Maans eyes fell out on the floor seeing rob here! What exactly he is doing here? He not suppose to be here! Why he is here? His eyes gave geet an angry glare. Who walked towards him with frustration & anger...
Geet "make sure my room is clean!" maan stands up on the spot!
"are you ordering me!" his anger doubled seeing that fake husband of hers! & top of it, he could not sleep!
"yes I am!" geet spoke out in anger! "if my room is not clean! That little thing of yours , my husband is right behind me!" now maan started to have doubt! Big doubt! Is this her BF! If it is, she soon have to break up! & he better not touch her!

NEXT- opps rob to hospital...

hay you here you go... pls do comment

will PM you all now

xxx

fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Yeppi me first..

U know what I clicked the like button before reading it,as I know I am going to love it...
and yes it is simply superb funny and hilarious part...loved it a lot...please update next part soon.
Edited by fairyland_1234 - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update
Awww as soon as maan hears the word geet his mind goes into panic mode
Lol maan finks armaan is her BF & is gunna try break them up,,,haha maan will du anything to get geet for himself
Oooh rob to hospital,,,fink maan mite be involved hmmm...
Cont soon Xx...
CrystalSaya thumbnail
ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...POOR MAAN...USKI LIFE KA TOH LASSI HO GAYA...AAB TOH ROB MUFT MEIN MAAR KHAYEGA...LOLZZZ
CrystalSaya thumbnail
DONT STRESS URSELF...THX FOR UR DOUBLE TREAT...BUT TAKE CARE DEAR...
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved it... hope not maan is responsible