Fan Fictions

FF***ENIGMA*** THREAD 4 - Page 10

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Enigma
PART 35

Maans eyes shot out anger. The red seems to be clearly visible.?
Geet "enough of your rubbish!"
?Maan "how dare you?" he instantly held geets hand behind her back while other holding her head. A fear clearly came on geets face. But something els played in maans mind.
?Geet "let me go!" she spat out between teethe. The anger seems to have great effect on both.?
Geet "get out!" maan instantly snaps & frees her. Dropping her to the sofa. Walking out instantly.??Geet somewhere went along with him to much. There are no way she is about to give any man chance in her life, & he had the limit.??

Couple of days have passed. Geet atlas have finished her resignation. Taking a deep breath she walks in to the office. Maan stood by the window. Arm folded.
?Geet "my resignation sir!" he did not look back. The slap seems to still lingering in his brain, & that 2, so unfairly. She will have to pay. No matter what!
Maan "& what makes you think I will let you go this easily?" maan spines round. Taking each step very carefully like a lion targets its pray, with time, with patient.  Geet left speechless as she looked back in to his eyes. There was some touch of danger, thats all she could out put from the recent situation.
Geet "sir! I" her voice left shaken specially after seeing the anger. She hated her self to be so week & venerable in front of a man but he seems to do this so easily. "I am- l- leav- leaving!"
Maan "you have not answered me! What makes you think I will let you go this easily!" there was a very strong confidence within him. Something geet did not like. No matter what, that confidence is shaking her out here. He repeats again "what makes you think I will let you go?"

Geet "I have the right to leave this job!" he was mere incise way now. Geet did not move to show her fear hormone that was running through her vain in great speed with each passing second. She disagreed with her self. Showing her strong words but this was no ordinary man. A business man. Business tycoon. Who's minimal ability will leave her shaken. She have to be very careful about her words.
Maan "yes, you have the right, but it seems like I have the ability to over power that right." there was a small smile on his face. Barely noticeable smile. A strong usual angry look. She have noticed, only her maybe managed to get glimpse of his smile.

Geet "& how that might be?" her lips shivered near his. It was mere incise way. Touching. He indeed have great quality to lurk a girl in to his trap. He holds her hand tight. The hand which have the ability to slap maan sing khurana. After all mrs khurana needs some type of special quality.  His hand gently went round her slim waist. Geet did not react, just froze there with a shock that how could he do this thing. "tell your husband to think twice before he touches you next time.""or feed you! Because I won't tolerate anything like that!" geets eyes widens with a shock. maan backs way a bit just to observe geets fearful face. "itni bhi daro math!"
Geet "I am leaving!" geet was about to leave, clearly understanding this man started to develop some strong feeling for her. & very possessive 2 & she have seen enough of this! Enough with her mother. She spines round to leave when maan brings her back in his embrace. Hugging her tight.
Maan "itni jaldi bhi ka hi!"  he gently strokes her hand upwards. Geet came out of her dream world.
Geet " WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LEAVE ME!" a sudden anger just evoked in geet.
Maan "not this easily!"
Geet "how dare you?"
Maan "how dare i? What do you mean? I seems to do everything natural!"
Geet "you trying to flirt with me!"
Maan "seems like you are a very slow thinker."
Geet "I am perfectly alright but it seems like you don't understand the difference between a married & a single women!" geet pushes him off.
Maan "what could I do, if a married women shows this much affection to a different man other then her husband!" she looks at him angrily.
Geet " I am happy with my life!"
Maan "when have I told you to leave your life!" she could not believe her ears, specially with this words. What exactly he was talking about. Maan starts to come close to her again.
Geet "what do you want?" maan laughs... & starts to spine round her.
Maan "lets see," he thinks for while... Then suddenly he huggs her from the back again. "simple & easy, you"
Geet "you are sick,"
Maan "ahhh... Is this your habit of speaking between words!"
Geet "yes!" she retorts back.
Maan "I do not want you to leave my office. Specially in middle of the year, & you have signed a 2 years contract." he smirks, clearly seeing geets face, she even forgot that maans hand gently stroking her waist... She was still in his embrace.
Geet "I thought you want me to leave!"
Maan "what shall I think from those words, that you do not want to leave or leaving because I have told you so!"
Geet "leave it!" she snaps & opens the door to leave but maan pushes her against the door. Closing it. Her one palm rested against the door. Facing her back to maan while maan still behind her. Gently kissing her hair...
Maan "so! What shall I think?"

next-😳
hay you all, thank you so much for all the love & comments pls do comment & press the LIKE BUTTON :D
xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy me first after a long time
lovely update::
Wow maan has cleverly trapped geet that even if she wants she can't leave😃smart guy!
Now even geet knows that maan has some feelings for her
Maan is so naughty grabbing every chance to hold or feel geet
Cont soon Xx...
⭐️ ⭐️ Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ... 

Geet .. tera kya ho ga kaalia   😆  .. Maan will defo take badla 

cant wait tor read more 

love 
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww keyaaa
it was starting 2 get hot n u ended d update
update next part sooonnn
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part.
loved it.
 maan trapped geet.😲
 continue soon.

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooo luv this new maan keya
awesum update
geet still doesn't trust men
waiting 4 next!
fairyland_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it dear...but it was very small part... plz try to update a long part next time...and please update soon ...😃...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
I wonder when geet will start to feel something for maan ?!??
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem udpate dear
loved it...
update soon
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved it too bits
Cnt wait
Is maan in love already?