Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
nearly there
i had lots of HW to finish off, & top of it exam next month...
:)
will update soon, nearly theer
:D
xxx

DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
on the new thread!!!
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

looking forward to the update...😍

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting...waiting...waiting...
update soon
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread...waiting 4 update
read the last 4 parts now . . . n u crack me keya . . . i mean what was that . . . even while the plane crashing he had the time to Msg people . . . then i mean that tribe and they being lost and everything abt tico whoever he was n his tribe . . . they are insane . . . as much as i enjoyed reading it . . . Darling it was far far far far far far from logic . . . highly unreal . . . basically i have a passion for air planes . . . u wont believe i actually maintain a file in my system about the Air disasters . . . be it crash, bomb explosion or hijacking . . . so the way the plane crashed and everything was funny yet far from reality . . . anyway i guess u purposefully wrote it that way as it was intended to b funny . . . challo waiting for the next part . . .
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: 7thHeaven

read the last 4 parts now . . . n u crack me keya . . . i mean what was that . . . even while the plane crashing he had the time to Msg people . . . then i mean that tribe and they being lost and everything abt tico whoever he was n his tribe . . . they are insane . . . as much as i enjoyed reading it . . . Darling it was far far far far far far from logic . . . highly unreal . . . basically i have a passion for air planes . . . u wont believe i actually maintain a file in my system about the Air disasters . . . be it crash, bomb explosion or hijacking . . . so the way the plane crashed and everything was funny yet far from reality . . . anyway i guess u purposefully wrote it that way as it was intended to b funny . . . challo waiting for the next part . . .

lol, well its my fantasy... hehe... some parts does not need logic. not all story have logic. :)
some parts in this ff are example :)
if you look for logic all the time, ur fantasy disspears.

i see air crash investigation 2... & lol.. do you want my maan & geet to die this easily... or shall i explain the whole crash here...  i know i would not like to read in a romantic comady :D

there you go...

don't always look for logicπŸ˜ƒ
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keya me waiting ... kitna time aur πŸ˜Š
i know keya u wrote it that way as u did not want to bring in sad stuff . . . no worries . . . well here it is, anything related to planes gets me on the edge . . . abt Air crash investigation i watch that too . . . but even otherwise i have a folder just abt air planes . . . when the CM of HM said something of the sorts "TO USE HELICOPTERS IS OUR MAJBURI AND IT IS THE PILOTS JOB TO ASSURE SAFETY" utter bulshit . . . i spent a good hour chewing off my mom's brain venting all the while, i mean seriously these people force the Pilot to fly in bad weather and then they blame it all on them . . . the pilots job is to warn the people of the risk . . . he cant reject to fly now can he, its his job to oblige to them n he does that yet the person to be blames is him, he is putting his life on line for those Good for nothing people who know nothing but ardering around . . . oops i went off track soowwwiiieee . . . . thats just me when it concerns air planes . . .
anyway i enjoyed reading the updates as such . . . that ways toh for getting a bit humour in it even i made maan make a leaf chair now that is also unreal . . . nothing serious trust me . . .