Poll

Which movie made you think the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Which movie made you think the most and applies as the best intelligent cinema?  You will notice that most of the poll has movies which were not really mainstream, but in fact, award-winning!  Please make your vote heard and special!  😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Any Day :::::::::: Rang De Basanti ::::::::::::::::::::

Mitro Rocks... DJ oye DJ... Aslam ki galli... 👏
Yahoo2 thumbnail
A Wednesday. it was the best, and Maqbool also
Edited by Yahoo2 - 12 years ago
What the heck on earth is intelligent cinema? Shouldn't all films be made intelligently? 🤔
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol I have not seen all those films. The only one I have seen is Lagaan and  Dil Chahta Hai from the list. And I have seen Chameli and Saat Koon Maaf...but don't know if those are considered intelligent films.

My vote for Dil Chahta Hai. I have seen Taare Zameen Par too...and I liked it!  Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
3 Idiots? I have a lot of friends in Engineering right now and I think they really related to that movie. But I wouldn't really call it an intelligent movie? It's just kinda sad that most movies are about some big hero involved in "comic" situations while romancing some eye candy. I don't find most Indian comedies funny at all but this movie really made me laugh, cry and relate.

From the list you have, I'd say A Wednesday. Amazing movie! (But I haven't seen Udaan yet and I heard it's pretty amazing too)
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a wednesday...it was so intriguing & unpredictable
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 12 years ago

What's so intelligent about these films?

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^agree
boring Cinema is more like it. And was I dreaming, or did  someone actually mentioned rajneeti as intelligent cinema?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i watched this movie yesterday called IAM.. i call that path breaking super intelligent cinemaa..

I would term Bheja fry as the best ridiculous cinema..🤢
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago