Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 60)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Reshuuu! HugTeri wish fulfill ho gayi. LOL

LOLLOL

my bro was asking me what problem i have with Mumbai that i m supporting RCB?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Your bro is right! LOL

Ok, heading off now!! Byeee!!! Hug
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Your bro is right! LOL

Ok, heading off now!! Byeee!!! Hug

i knowLOLLOL

ByeHugHug

aa123.80

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I disagree with those who say RCB is nothing without Gayle. How is it not? Gayle never gets out so others don't get a chance to show their worth. But even then, Kohli has given GREAT performances.. and towards the end, the pitch was more for bowlers and Gayle got out towards the last few overs so ofcourse it was difficult for the players.

Besides that, RCB has TALENTED bowlers and they didn' just beat MI. They beat them COMPREHENSIVELY. By 43 RUNS. So, yeah, RCB DESERVES full credit. Not just Gayle. It's always a TEAM performance and not just an individual performance. Gayle got the runs along with othes. BUT the bowlers bowled VERYYY well to defend the runs. And the defended it by FORTY THREE runs. That speaks a LOT. So, if bowlers wouldn't have bowled well, then Gayle's run wouldn't matter. Also, FIELDING. Fielding matters A LOT. As has been said throughout the tournament. And RCBs fielding has been top class.. which has also contributed massively to RCBs winning.

When RCB clashed with CSK, it had Gayle then also. But CSK still won. For the SIMPLE reason, that they played BETTER. We shouldn't also forget that if RCB has Gayle then MI has Franklin. Today was THE day he should have stuck on the pitch. But he didn't. Again, bcoz RCBs bowlers did a FAB JOB. So, yeah its not just Gayle. Also, not to forget that the team has INDIAN players.  The future of India. If we don't give them their credit and just give the credit to Gayle then thats like just mehhh!

Sorry but this is just unacceptable that RCB is nothing without Gayle. RCB didn't just come in Finals for the first time. RCBs bowlers did REALLY well. Specially Arvind, Zaheer and Gayle. It was a batting pitch. So, if RCB hit MI bowlers then MI batsmen should have given it to RCBs bowlers as well but their batting is just not consistent.

And Sachins captaincy should have been better as well. Pollard should be brought up. Not just Bhajji. So MI have to blame themselves also. And their bowlers for their loss. Its not RCBs problem that they have Gayle. Its MIs problem that their bowling and batting didn't work. As even Sachin says, one should play themselves well and not look in fault of others.

CONGRATULATIONS RCB supporters, Aish and NIDZ!!!!!!!!!! SOOO Happy for you guys!
Hug And ofcourse myself too.. lol.. And tomorrow, I am up for either of the side winning.. CSK first preference ofcourse but even if RCB win, then they are AN EQUALLY DESERVING side also. If other teams have done their best to reach here then so have RCB. Good luck to both the teams.

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE. Hug Party
I'm so proud of your batting, bowling & fielding. Definitely on par with CSK. Of course Tiwary, Kaif need to play a lil better. I love Kaif's fielding.
Pomerbasch took quite a few catches. GOOD boy. Clap
I love the team, it's a team effort, no matter what anyone says.

MI is a team with a pretty good batting line up, and to restrict them was possible because of our fielders & bowlers. Kudos to them. Clap

Gayle, he set up the initial innings for the rest of our batsmen to complete. Smile

Against CSK when Gayle failed, it was Virat, Mayank, Pomerbasch etc who played well...it's no one man team for heavens sake!! And today also Mayank played a good innings of 41...if he was just standing there watching Gayle fire it would have been 88 runs on the board except for whatever it was plus Mayank's points. Smile

And Virat has been the best Indian player this IPL. ;) So yeaaah.

RCB rock. Cool We made it into the finals. I am proud of this team. It's just the beeesht! :D

anku-

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Awww ANKIUUU Hug Thanks & congo to you too Hug

Both RCB & CSK are good teams and I support them :) Of course its RCB for me first, but CSK I have nothing agaisnst :))

You summed up all my thoughts...thanks a ton :D

RCB is a true teaaam :DDD
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Congooo Nidz HugHugHug And ofcourse, its a team effort. No one gets anywhere with just one man. lol. There needs to be outstanding fielding and bowling too which was there. If that wasn't the case, MI would have ripped apart RCB and takens Gayles score down.. So all credit to the whole team and not just Gayle boy. Although, he is an important part to the team and his contribution means a LOT. But if he doesn't bat then also I am pretty sure RCB would get through.. if not convincingly then okayish-ly =)

safeplacetoland

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Npzzz Nidz... HugHug

Soo 24hrs to gooo.. I am SOO excited. I am gonna ready in the evening only and not WAKE up in the evening LOL. I wanna see this match completelyyy.. can't wait for it... sooo exciteddd!!!

safeplacetoland

Go to top