Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 53)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47646

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I need a text for a Virat-Gauti sig. It's on the Harsha Bhogle book launch Tongue

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23707

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Nidz: OOOH. hahhaha. Noo, I just wasn't aware about the dates LOL And THAT reminds me I have to get started on working on the new layout for our CC.
Awwiii... I have heard a LOT about Hyd. and how awesome it is. I would love to visit the forts and all especially. ANDDD the Tara mandal...When did you visit Delhi Nidz?

Comeee, comeee, comeee to Delhi Nidz. Its like AWESOME even more than before now! I ll tell you a LOT of places to visit.. :D

@Saniya: I knowww... Idkkk how Raina will be as a captain. I hve no doubts on him as a player but captain Confused Whyy the hell did Gambhi get injured :@ Hes so awesome as a captain.. uff!

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Joined: 01 October 2005
Posts: 20899

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Raina is captaining the WI tour, atleast for ODIs. :| Gambhir's injured and will take 4-6 to recover. :|

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23707

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
He isnt confirmed yet for captaincy.. Raina that is. They're gonna make him go through the tests and then see..

Welcome backk Aish. haha... whats going is Delhi Mumbai debates LOL
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 13654

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parachute.

Raina is captaining the WI tour, atleast for ODIs. :| Gambhir's injured and will take 4-6 to recover. :|


Raina captainShocked...confirmed??
i think dey shud make VK d captain...
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007
Posts: 47646

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

@Nidz: OOOH. hahhaha. Noo, I just wasn't aware about the dates LOL And THAT reminds me I have to get started on working on the new layout for our CC.
Awwiii... I have heard a LOT about Hyd. and how awesome it is. I would love to visit the forts and all especially. ANDDD the Tara mandal...When did you visit Delhi Nidz?

Comeee, comeee, comeee to Delhi Nidz. Its like AWESOME even more than before now! I ll tell you a LOT of places to visit.. :D

@Saniya: I knowww... Idkkk how Raina will be as a captain. I hve no doubts on him as a player but captain Confused Whyy the hell did Gambhi get injured :@ Hes so awesome as a captain.. uff!



Yes, you have to. LOL And if you want any help, I'm here for the rest of the month, free as a bird. ROFL
Hyd is super awesome man...a lot like Delhi, except a bit dirtier, but chalega. LOL I visited Taj, Qutub Minar [which I liked better than Taj]...well I came during the CWG ROFL So no time to actually go out and see stuff. Unhappy

I will come...ASAP. I wanted to go to Mumbai to meet few of my closest IF friends, but Delhi is so tempting man...it's GORGEOUS! And all those forts, mahals, etc...I love history! Embarrassed

I also loved the fact that there were many McD's in Delhi, except none were open when I went. ROFL
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 13654

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

He isnt confirmed yet for captaincy.. Raina that is. They're gonna make him go through the tests and then see..

Welcome backk Aish. haha... whats going is Delhi Mumbai debates LOL

wuch 1 z ur favorite???LOL
i don like MI ipl team..abt mumbai no commentsLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23707

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Ohh he got confirmed? I just saw in the news in the evening that Gambhir's fitness tests(Not Raina) will be taken and then it will be decided whether he will go or not :S

BCCI even told the KKR team how they can hide a player's injury and all...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Where art thou?]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1157   Views: 52123

-bhootni- 1157 52123 27 August 2010 at 8:08pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [new thread link 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1135   Views: 36919

-bhootni- 1135 36919 27 March 2010 at 2:36pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Link to next thread 148]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1154   Views: 35301

-bhootni- 1154 35301 29 January 2010 at 9:15pm by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Need Artcls!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: 0o.Leah.o0   Replies: 1164   Views: 33061

0o.Leah.o0 1164 33061 13 January 2010 at 8:09am by -bhootni-
[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1188   Views: 32566

-bhootni- 1188 32566 12 January 2010 at 10:04am by wilfen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index