Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 (Page 52)

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
WHAT? You dislike Mumbai? Sigh. Its my favourite city inthe world. The laid back attitude, the crowd, theres so much diversity there... you can go out wearing whatever you want and no one will judge you. Walk out of the house at midnight and you'll feel like its 7 pm. Ahhh can't wait till to summer to go back Heart

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Whats on 4th June, 7:30 PM Nida? I am guessing something to do with Virat for sure LOLLOLLOL

OMG. I LOVE my delhi too. Its my hometown. Going backkk to homeee in a few days!! Wooohooo.. You also in India, Nida?

Holy. Just yest. my BFF in Mumbai was like why do you hate MI so much? LOLLOL I said I don't hate it but I dont prefer it either. And she was like I hve seen this with many Delhites that they keep saying Delhi's better than Mumbai and all that... I said relaxx baba. I dont know about others but I dont hate Mumbai LOLLOL I dont like MI though LOLLOL And now the discussion here... Reminds me of the India Pak match time on I-F ROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parachute.

WHAT? You dislike Mumbai? Sigh. Its my favourite city inthe world. The laid back attitude, the crowd, theres so much diversity there... you can go out wearing whatever you want and no one will judge you. Walk out of the house at midnight and you'll feel like its 7 pm. Ahhh can't wait till to summer to go back Heart

Except Shiv Sena and the likes LOL

I think the last line is getting true for most metro cities now. Delhi, Mumbai, Banglore etc. The night is like the day LOL Its FUN thoughh...

I cant wait eitherrr to go back to my hometown HeartHeart
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I dislike NYC too LOL Mumbai is so crowded and dirty. LOL And I disliked NYC 'coz it reminded me of Mumbai. LOL See about the attitude, I don't give a damn waise hi what people think or judge or whatever. LOL That's how I roll. Cool

My fave city in India is Hyd Heart...it's sooo HOME. And Delhi was love at first sight...I felt such a connection to the place the first time I visited it...it's so beautiful, so full of history & culture, sigh. Day Dreaming Now I realize the connection is because of Virat. WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Whats on 4th June, 7:30 PM Nida? I am guessing something to do with Virat for sure LOLLOLLOL

OMG. I LOVE my delhi too. Its my hometown. Going backkk to homeee in a few days!! Wooohooo.. You also in India, Nida?

Holy. Just yest. my BFF in Mumbai was like why do you hate MI so much? LOLLOL I said I don't hate it but I dont prefer it either. And she was like I hve seen this with many Delhites that they keep saying Delhi's better than Mumbai and all that... I said relaxx baba. I dont know about others but I dont hate Mumbai LOLLOL I dont like MI though LOLLOL And now the discussion here... Reminds me of the India Pak match time on I-F ROFL

THE WINDIES TOUR!!!! Big smile Bhool gayi? Shocked

HAAWWWShocked

I'm in Hyd & I totally love it here!! SmileSmileSmile Delhi IS better than Mumbai. LOL Mumbai was hatred at first sight for me, while Delhi was love at first sight. Day Dreaming Heart
LUCKY u...I got to spend just two days in Delhi & 5 in Mussoorie LOL...I need to go on a looonng vaca in Delhi!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Untamed- - 26 May 2011 at 8:51am
Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
They should have made Kohli captain. I'm worried now that Raina's captain Ermm
Ohhh you don't want to start the Delhi vs Mumbai debate NidaLOL

Edited by Parachute. - 26 May 2011 at 8:54am
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

They should have made Kohli captain. I'm worried now that Raina's captain Ermm
Ohhh you don't want to start the Delhi vs Mumbai debate NidaLOL

Even I think Virat should have been captain...dunno much about Raina's captaincy skills. Confused Just hope he is good. BTW Raina as cap, is it confirmed? Confused
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
heyy Nidz,Anku,SaniyaHug again...
2day my net connection z Angry...
bdw wass going on???

Go to top