Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Wohooo men in blue show their jalwa again
I was out today so couldn't see the whole match but..

YAYYY INDIA!! :D Feels good to bleed blue again!

Can someone tell me what the problem was when the first WI cricketer was given out? What exactly was he complaining about? :S
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I was out today so couldn't see the whole match but..

YAYYY INDIA!! :D Feels good to bleed blue again!

Can someone tell me what the problem was when the first WI cricketer was given out? What exactly was he complaining about? :S

21 ya 22 pe.He didn't complain, the guy not on strike had issues. It was a brilliant catch by Virat. 😳
I loved how Munaf bowled the next one, uber awesomeness! πŸ˜†
Ashwin is getting married. :O
Hey guysss,

the drama between the first guy that got out was that he actually wasn't out. It was off the thigh and hit Parthiv's helmet before Virat caught it so it wasn't out. But ahhh well!

Haha yeah Ashwin's getting married, he got engaged like 2 weeks ago :)
Originally posted by Parachute.

Hey guysss,

the drama between the first guy that got out was that he actually wasn't out. It was off the thigh and hit Parthiv's helmet before Virat caught it so it wasn't out. But ahhh well!

Haha yeah Ashwin's getting married, he got engaged like 2 weeks ago :)

But Parthiv's helmet is not the ground, it's kinda like a catch=drop=catch na πŸ˜†

I think our bowling was amazing yesterday...fielding can improve (Virat was amazingπŸ˜†), but yes, the bowling attack was amazing. Thank God Sree didn't play! πŸ˜‰
If the ball hits something on its way then its technically not out i guess.. and also it came off the thigh so wasn't out. But hey,  you win some you lose some πŸ˜†
Nidsss... you know what!Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Oh okay πŸ˜†

BUT I LOVED THEIR BOWLING...hayye :)))

I know what?
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
You were supposed to do something for me :P
Arre I know...mom is not allowing...see the main PC has Windows 7 so its not compatible with the printer/scanner. Her laptop with Vista is & she is like "u dont know what to connect/disconnect, wait till ur dad comes"...I'll try again in  a bit.

Waise bhi she's angry with me πŸ˜†