Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo, Mahi with hair ☺️ OMG. Rach, you just have to watch that one.. its beyond hilarious🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Nooo, Mahi with hair ☺️ OMG. Rach, you just have to watch that one.. its beyond hilarious🤣🤣🤣

haha okay mahi with hair it is! One more question, mahi with long hair or short? 🤣

okay im gonna watch that one then!
Short 😍

Okay.. u watch.. i got a phone call coming... be back laters 🤗
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Short 😍

Okay.. u watch.. i got a phone call coming... be back laters 🤗

Alright! Cyaaa! 🤗 ill be going too now! will come back later tonight! 😃

Quote Unquote

Harbhajan Singh philosophises with a royal analogy when asked about his captaincy ambitions

Awww :))

Quotes said by our cricketers during the WC :))
Credit= cricinfo :D

I wanted to jump on MS and keep jumping on him.

Yuvraj Singh on his intentions soon after MS Dhoni steered India to victory in the World Cup
Apr 27, 2011

I feel I can smash the wall with my head.

Gautam Gambhir credits Gary Kirsten for the confidence with which he batted in the World Cup final
Apr 4, 2011

Tendulkar has carried the burden of the nation for 21 years. It is time we carried him on our shoulders.

Virat Kohli leads the Tendulkar tributes after India's World Cup triumph
Apr 2, 2011

The only person who can control Sreesanth is Sreesanth. It is beyond my control and I don't think too much about.

MS Dhoni thinks it best to leave Sreesanth to his own devices and hope for the best
Apr 1, 2011

Till the full stop doesn't come the sentence is not complete.

MS Dhoni metaphorically implies that the success of India's World Cup campaign hinges on the result of the final
Apr 1, 2011

I told Gautam, I am not Virender Sehwag, I can't run like that.

Yuvraj Singh on five minutes of brainless running which ended in Gautam Gambhir's run-out in the World Cup quarter-final against Australia
Mar 24, 2011

You don't play for the crowd, you play for the country

MS Dhoni holds nothing back in his criticism of India's collapse in the batting Powerplay against South Africa in Nagpur
Mar 12, 2011

You may put hybrid fuel in the car but the cylinder, the engine, everything, needs to be like that.

M S Dhoni's reply to whether India needs a fielding coach
Mar 11, 2011

I saw only two murders in the theatre, but ended up watching many more during the Ireland-England game

Munaf Patel was watching Bollywood movie Saat Khoon Maaf (Forgive seven murders), but left midway to see Kevin O'Brien ambush England
Mar 4, 2011

One other guy won't play.

India captain MS Dhoni is momentarily stumped while naming his team after the toss in the opening World Cup game against Bangladesh (the missing player was Ashish Nehra)
Feb 19, 2011

At the moment they are running singles between them. Both are running half a run.

Harsha Bhogle is less than impressed by Virender Sehwag and Virat Kohli's running between the wickets
Feb 13, 2011

Dhoni is smart and witty man  :)) and Yuvis first one is so cute 😆
Ufff ek wicket gone already! Why the hell isn't Murali Vijay in the team?!
Virat come on...Parthiv come on.

Am glad Gayle ain't playing...
🤣 Gayle sitting in the stands hahaha. I love his laid back attitude towards everything LOL.