Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Indirectly calling me a spammer kya? 😡 🤣
I am so jobless these hols...I listen to songs till 4 am, and keep chatting. Yest I was chatting in the PKYEK forum so didn't come.

And I was scared of Saniya! 😆

Spamming is IN baby!! 😎 PKYEK Forum? Lol.. u watch that show?

Lolzz.. why were u scared of Sanz?
anku- thumbnail
My ice cream sundaes :D

http://www.nirulas.com/Upload/Burgers/choclate-niravna_l.jpg" />

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Spamming is IN baby!! 😎 PKYEK Forum? Lol.. u watch that show?

Lolzz.. why were u scared of Sanz?

The new dude, Jay, is cool. So yeah, with a bunch of fun girls I was spamming 🤣

Well coz I promised her the Virat scans & I haven't been able to do it :(( Mummy not allowing. Okay I really gotta bathe...😆 brb in 30 mins :))
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Couldn't resist...those ice-creams look LOVELY. 😍 I lose my sanity when it comes to food. 🤣
spiritcrimson thumbnail

It's not underestimating, Rach but honestly, the Australian team today is Nothing compared to the Australian team that dominated cricket for 15 straight years. Glen Mcgrath, Ponting, Shane Warne, Gilchrist, Gillespie, Allan border, Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh, Andrew Symonds, Brad Haddin, and boy the list is endless of those times. Now, the players are good but not THAT good. Now, Indian team is equally strong if not stronger.

Those players of back then were LEGENDS. Just like the Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Dravid, Kaif, Monga etc. of back then!

LOL that is true. The legends are no more part of their respective teams, but you never know which team has the capability of rising up from the ashes. Cricket is one unpredictable game. You never know what's in store in future 😆

LOL someone during IPL, some commentator had mentioned the participation of America in Cricket. Now THAT would be really interesting to watch! 😆
anku- thumbnail
True Rach. But what I just mean is that those players were LEGENDS. And like to beat that kind of a time, kinda not possible. Otherwise, given the current scenario.. no one really 'dominates' cricket.. anyone just comes out of the blue and does REALLY WELL. Besides our India. I think even without biased I have to say, they have been VERY consistent *touchwood*

LOL @ American cricket team.. I wanna see that now 🤣

@Nidz: the 2nd ones not showing up :S
anku- thumbnail
Rachhh, make some Mahi sigs na 😳
spiritcrimson thumbnail

True Rach. But what I just mean is that those players were LEGENDS. And like to beat that kind of a time, kinda not possible. Otherwise, given the current scenario.. no one really 'dominates' cricket.. anyone just comes out of the blue and does REALLY WELL. Besides our India. I think even without biased I have to say, they have been VERY consistent *touchwood*

LOL @ American cricket team.. I wanna see that now 🤣

@Nidz: the 2nd ones not showing up :S

Yeah, cricket's actually anybody's game you can say! 😆 These legends were truly something man, be it India or Australia, it's kinda hard to recreate that kind of a team again!

ROFL, me too! I would love to see an American cricket team, maybe they could start with sending players to play in the IPL to get noticed or something 🤣

Edit: Sure Anku, will make some Mahi sigs for you. !
Edited by utfracks - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Thankyouuu 🤗 ILY! Acha, seen this 🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5XNS8s7cM[/YOUTUBE]
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Thankyouuu 🤗 ILY! Acha, seen this 🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5XNS8s7cM[/YOUTUBE]

No I didn't! Omg I keep finding our cricketers ke funny videos and then I get stuck up to YT 🤣

I'm gonna put this on buffer mode! Waise Anku, you want Mahi sigs after he went bald or when he had hair? 😆