Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago

So what were you guys doing the moment India won the WC? 😳 

I knowww.. koi dikhe na dikhe, Nidz zaroor dikhti hai 🤣 And when I don't see you, then this CC feels weird -.-

Ahh, I ll edit in a bit.. :p
Sanz, I went outtt.. and there were firecrackers and all ofcuz.. and me and my friends, we were dancing 🤣 After that we went to have ice cream.. ahh, it just didn't sink in that night.. not even till a week and not even now.. those moments were just DREAM!!! LOVEEE that day!!!
@Anku 😆 I think mine are more UK-ish, because when its 4 am here, its 11 pm there, so I go to sleep and wake up at UK timings. 😆 Of course we should have night outs. Like a camp 😃

Arre that cute si emoticon u posted 😆

@San- I couldn't sleep...I was too happy...parents didnt lemme come online :(( So I exhausted a lot of bal by surfing net from my phone 😛 😆

Anku for the next CC ek post you keep for Team India news/tours :D
Sighh. I was eating at a restaurant. I had stopped following the scores since Virat got out and then someone told me India needed 50 from 50 balls and bas, I couldn't concentrate on anything else haha. Like people were talking to me and I was just nodding along absent mindedly. And everyone knew what a big deal it was for me. The moment that 6 was hit, I turned to my dad and was like.. omg we won! I couldnt get the words out 🤣 Tears in my eyes and all that, had to control myself or everyone would be like.. W*F. 🤣 Ahhh that feeling of pure happinesss!! Best day ever!
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I knowww.. koi dikhe na dikhe, Nidz zaroor dikhti hai 🤣 And when I don't see you, then this CC feels weird -.-

Ahh, I ll edit in a bit.. :p

Indirectly calling me a spammer kya? 😡 🤣
I am so jobless these hols...I listen to songs till 4 am, and keep chatting. Yest I was chatting in the PKYEK forum so didn't come.

And I was scared of Saniya! 😆
Whose bringing the food for the nightouts Only then will I be here 😎

Let me show u the ice creams I have had in the last 2 days rofl
🤣 Haha that reminds me, where are my scans missy? hmph!

Anyways I gtg guys, lunch time :) Be back laterzzz 😃
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Whose bringing the food for the nightouts Only then will I be here 😎

Let me show u the ice creams I have had in the last 2 days rofl

Food ke bina main marjaaongi 😭 🤣

Thanks for reminding me...I need to go get some food for my secret stash. Exhausted it last night. 🤣

Okay brb guys...nahake aat hoon :)

scans will come when dad does, as per mom 😳
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago