Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 People call me all of those names so take your pick haha!

Have a read. That is why Sachin is unmatched and always will be! I love what Zaheer said about him! 😳

Anku, they took captaincy away from him and he wasn't picked in the side or something🥱 So? Yuvi was dropped from the ODI side. You dont quit, you come back stronger than ever!
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I love your dabba too <333 went to your prof to see it 😃

Ashwin should play & I think Amir Mishra also. And Bhajji. I am afriad what Munaf will do 😳 Manoj Tiwary is a good batsman. Virat will be on no.3, I guess Yusuf ya Raina will come. :)) Virat is good for stabilizing the innings. And Yusuf can come down the order also, because he is good for firing at the last mins also. There's Badri also.

I am feeling so alien to this Team honestly 😆 I am used to discussing RCB/KKR teams & also our other Team India...this team India is alien to me. 🤣

Raina is so cute. [LOl]

Chris Gayle relaxes during a training session on the eve of West Indies' quarter-final against Pakistan, World Cup, Mirpur, March 22, 2011
There's no running away from Chris Gayle Associated Press
Enlarge
Related Links

Chris Gayle's shadow hung over the press conference. It was Suresh Raina who nailed Gayle's impact in a delightful moment of humour-infused candour. The question was a direct one: Are you relieved or are you disappointed that Gayle isn't playing? "To be honest I am a bit relieved at the moment," Raina said, as the press room filled with laughter.

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I ll take Sanz :D I like Sachin until the records come in the way :P Shocker. I know.. Lol.

ahahhaha... ogod, that is the reason? LMFAO. Big hearted or small hearted Afridi? lol. 🤣
Parachute. thumbnail
I'm not used to not knowing the team 😆 I feel they should have given Rayudu a chance in the side, he was brilliant in the IPL.
LOL @ Raina. Gayle's made India his second home. OMG Ashwin vs Gayle would have been epic!
anku- thumbnail
rofll. Raina is hilarious.. IDK about captain Raina but batsmen Raina will hopefully be on FIRE. Woot woot
Apparently they did that with the Jadeja dude and the results weren't that good. I wish Rahul Sharma was there though :(

It actually feels really weird 😆 I mean two months I discussed RCB & KKR so much...and Gayle playing against Virat is a no no for me, so thank god it ain't happening. 🤣

If it were our other Team India discussing would have been so much easier, sigh. 😛

Afridi retired for THAT? 😲
Parachute. thumbnail
Eurgh JADEJA. :| Don't get me started on him! Used to curse him so much in the team 🤣 I'm sure he had some political backing.. why else would he always be chosen for the team despite being so bad?
anku- thumbnail
Lol Nidz. Its easy for me too cuz such India team has gone abroad before too... u ll get used to it soon :P

LOL @ Afridi.. i cant stop laughing. Big hearted much :P
Hahaha I know. I don't know anyone besides Virat, Raina, Yusuf, Ashwin, Bhajji & Munaf. I mean I don't know how the rest play for INDIA. Only seen their IPL performances. Except Parthiv Patel.

Virat's awesome form in the IPL is good news for Team India, definitely :))

and today YUSUF CANNOT FAIL. He's I think the only FIRER in the team. Others take chala time na 😆
anku- thumbnail
Yes yes Nidz.. we know V's awesome.. ab chup kar.. concentrate on others too :P Varna team ka kabada hojayega🤣 I haven't even checked out the team properly yet.. any link where I can check?