Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It's not underestimating, Rach but honestly, the Australian team today is Nothing compared to the Australian team that dominated cricket for 15 straight years. Glen Mcgrath, Ponting, Shane Warne, Gilchrist, Gillespie, Allan border, Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh, Andrew Symonds, Brad Haddin, and boy the list is endless of those times. Now, the players are good but not THAT good. Now, Indian team is equally strong if not stronger.

Those players of back then were LEGENDS. Just like the Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Dravid, Kaif, Monga etc. of back then!

anku- thumbnail
I have faithhh in them =p And LOL @ the retirement.. talk about ainvayin baatein by cricinfo πŸ˜†
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well the only person I can think of would be Sachin :s but then he also hasn't shown interest in retiring πŸ˜†
I'm just worried about Raina's captaincy. I seriously think Kohli should have been captain because he has experience of captaincy which Raina doesnt :S ah well, its only t20.. which is all about luck 🀣
anku- thumbnail
hahaha.. Trueee. Sachin ain't retiring till the next WC also🀣
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Well the only person I can think of would be Sachin :s but then he also hasn't shown interest in retiring πŸ˜†

I'm just worried about Raina's captaincy. I seriously think Kohli should have been captain because he has experience of captaincy which Raina doesnt :S ah well, its only t20.. which is all about luck 🀣

I think Virat should have been VC...I mean Bhajji, SERIOUSLY? πŸ€”
Parachute. thumbnail
To be fair we don't know how Bhajji would be as captain.. I mean he has the years of experience of the game.. you never know, maybe he might be alright :P

Arghh can the match start already?! I'm boreddd.
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
I love your dabba Sanz.

2 hrs to gooo

Btw, anyone knows why Afridi retired?
safeplacetoland thumbnail
India and WI have played 2 T20's and both have been won by them. πŸ€” Please let it be India today!

I learnt something from the WC final. Even if Sehag & Sachin don't play, we have a good line up. Of course then we had Gauti & Dhoni...I wish Yusuf bats up the order. I mean he really fires.

Who will be opening? Virat comes on no.3 I know.

Anku, Afridi will come back. πŸ˜† Just like acc to him one day we are small hearted & the other big hearted. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Haha thanks Anku :) Blue blue blue :D Gotta love it!

Well they need to sort out the batting order according to the situation. If we're in a bad state we need someone to stabilise the innings so maybe Kohli and then Pathan comes in a bit later.. Wonder what bowler's they'll pick. Hope Ashwin's there!

Agree with Nids. Afridi ka sab natak haiπŸ˜† He himself doesnt know what things he says the day beforeπŸ˜†
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Is Sanz nice? Or shud it be Sani? Or San? Or?? YESS. GO BLUE BLUE BLUEEE...

@Nidz: lmfao. I know he will but hua kya jo he announced his retirement?

I am sorry I am not replying properly to u all.. i am just lazy :p