Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Probably going out for dinner with friends...
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Holaaa guys! Why am I not feeling the WI tour excitement? πŸ˜•
anku- thumbnail
Bcoz its not WCCC... Weee! :P
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Bcoz its not WCCC... Weee! :P

\

LOL or maybe because practically HALF the team isn't there, and I don;t have a good feeling about the WI tour!
anku- thumbnail
That alsooo... and WI is such a boreee team to play against... Giveee us the Englands, the Aussies, the Pakis etc :D Not the South africa though..

I like out #1 titles with us -.- lol
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

That alsooo... and WI is such a boreee team to play against... Giveee us the Englands, the Aussies, the Pakis etc :D Not the South africa though..

I like out #1 titles with us -.- lol

Give us the Aussies, the englands, the pakis, WITH A strong Indian Team. LOL WI is no competition cause half their team ain't there. You know the ones who were there back in 2006, they're not there! But then again, half our Indian team also not there, so it'll be pretty interesting to see this Indian team take over this WI team πŸ˜†

India Australia has always been my personal fav. It's always exciting to watch an India-Australia match, cause both teams are SO Strong! :D
Edited by utfracks - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Australia is no longer the team it used to be. Strong team = Team India. Honestly. :))
anku- thumbnail
I agree Nidz. Aussies were just a different team few years back

achaaa g2g... samoseees :D
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Australia is no longer the team it used to be. Strong team = Team India. Honestly. :))

We can't underestimate other teams. But one team I hate is SA. Okay I don't hate hate them, but well, fine I might dislike the team a little bit, cause well, obvious reason, they defeated India in the WC match! πŸ˜†
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello shello :D

Yaaay finally its bleed blue again!!! :D Was just reading an article on cricinfo about the match. Not much faith in this indian team πŸ˜† They also reckon loads of players will retire after the australian tour at the end of this yearπŸ˜• 
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago