Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
OH.MY.GOD.

You haven't seen the 2007 WC? Are you serious? OMG. That was actually india at their best. No one expected them to win and win won with full dadagiri ;) Omggg pleaseee watch it! Thats what got me in to cricket. India vs Pak FINAL. Nothing gets better than that!!!

Hahaha yeahh I've seen that one! I think I've seen all the Kohli videos out there 🤣
Originally posted by Parachute.

OH.MY.GOD.

You haven't seen the 2007 WC? Are you serious? OMG. That was actually india at their best. No one expected them to win and win won with full dadagiri ;) Omggg pleaseee watch it! Thats what got me in to cricket. India vs Pak FINAL. Nothing gets better than that!!!

Hahaha yeahh I've seen that one! I think I've seen all the Kohli videos out there 🤣

India vs Pak always gets so much of attention, and it comes with loads of free drama. 🤣 I will, where can you watch it online??

I love that vid, the guy is so cute man! 😆
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrgFJc1yInU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Look at the emotions at Symonds wicket at 3.05. This series meant a lot for India.. with all the controversy surrounding it. People were shouting racial abuses at Bhajji, one person threw a can at him.. nothing better to shut everyone up than by beating the overconfident Aussies in their own backyard <3

Okay, watch the India vs Pak group stage match that was tied. OMG that was sooo good. They had a bowl out.. and well, just watch 😆
Then you had to watch India vs SA. We thrashed them! RP Singh was on FIRE.
India vs England with Yuvi's 6 sixes OFCOURSE.
India vs Australia semi final 😳 Cannot describe the epicness of this one
And then the FINAL. OMG. SO MUCH DRAMA! Muft mein 😆
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Bufferrring :PPP

Super overconfident man 👎🏼 I hope we defeat them in their backyard for the 2015 WC too 😎

Okay, watch the India vs Pak group stage match that was tied. OMG that was sooo good. They had a bowl out.. and well, just watch 😆
Then you had to watch India vs SA. We thrashed them! RP Singh was on FIRE.
India vs England with Yuvi's 6 sixes OFCOURSE.
India vs Australia semi final 😳 Cannot describe the epicness of this one
And then the FINAL. OMG. SO MUCH DRAMA! Muft mein 😆
]

Yeh sab kaha se dekhoon? 😆
Man that vid is like WOW. They were so high on emotions. There ain't no team like TEAM INDIA <333
Hmm highlights are on youtube. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvSpZvxV_3E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And no team celebrates like India 😳
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Hey its 4:00 am and I'm still up. 😆 Feeling tired, weary & sleepy. Might as well hit the sack :))

See ya tomorrow 🤗 and will see the vid tomorrow as well 🤗

GN & TC :D
Good nighttt :) God, how can you be awake till 4 am. My deadline is 12 haha
I am nocturnal, hehe 😆 😎

Night :))