Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DELHI?? 😃 🤗

Lucky girlll :P Many of my Mumbaikar friends tried to discourage the whole Delhi thing, buuut I love the cityyy. 😍

Waise how about the CC revamping thingi??
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YESSS. And hawww, I had sooo much food. Lovinggg ittt.. :D :D I feel in heaven lolz.. anddd, rofl, I am glad they didn't succeed 😆 I LOVE YOU. Come to delhi soonnn! :D

Ohh, yess. Revamping. I was thinking about it too. I am gonna start that soon.. u want to help? Its gonna be a lot of work :|

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

YESSS. And hawww, I had sooo much food. Lovinggg ittt.. :D :D I feel in heaven lolz.. anddd, rofl, I am glad they didn't succeed 😆 I LOVE YOU. Come to delhi soonnn! :D

Ohh, yess. Revamping. I was thinking about it too. I am gonna start that soon.. u want to help? Its gonna be a lot of work :|

I am eating SO much 😳 I've hidden so much food to eat at night 🤣
Of course not, I'm hard to convince actually. 😆 And I love, love, love Delhi <3 and hate Mumbai. 😆 Though Hyd is my fave! 😳 I will, I will. 😆 Even Virat is there...do you know him by any chance? 🤣

I am always here 😆 I listen to songs till 4 am...and sleep till 1 😆 free all the time! 😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail
LOL nidz exams might be overrated but since I am doing Arts, you know I don't have too many options like the other guys. I am trying for only four institutes, if I don't get into any, I am doomed. And I have to prepare real hard for those. 

Plus I am also trying for Singapore Uni for UG studies, and they give you admission on the basis of merit, so all the more reason I have to study hard for one year. And IF is a BIG distraction! 😆
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
NIDS, THE SCANS?! :P

Aww, exams aren't the end of the world :) Been there done that. Everyone makes you feel like they are but they really aren't. Just try your best :)
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

NIDS, THE SCANS?! :P

Aww, exams aren't the end of the world :) Been there done that. Everyone makes you feel like they are but they really aren't. Just try your best :)

Yeah but 12th is crucial cause your marks in 12th decide the fate of your future! 😆 I mean what if I don't get into any of the institutes? :( what's gonna happen of me? The thought is scary enough to make me study like a maniac for a year!
Parachute. thumbnail

I knowww it feels like that but taking stress isn't going to help anything. I was in the same position last year. And I had no idea where I was going to go.. which uni.. what subject.. but things worked out. And they will for you too. Just put in the best you can :)

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

I knowww it feels like that but taking stress isn't going to help anything. I was in the same position last year. And I had no idea where I was going to go.. which uni.. what subject.. but things worked out. And they will for you too. Just put in the best you can :)

Yeah I hope so. It's just, 12th is too much pressure to handle. You know you're always competing with everyone it gets hard. I just want things to work out for me! You know, a good uni, and everything else! :D
My mom doesn't give me her lappy in the afternoon & evening ko power chala gaya. Kal promissse Saniya! 🤗

Parachute. thumbnail
ho jayega.. it works out for everyone in the end :)

Nids : hmph. fineee ;) btw, seen the GQ cover? HOT HOT HOT.