Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Why in thgee world are you leaving IF??
cause there's not really any reason for me to come here
Did you hearrr did you hearrr

Raina is apparentlyyy dating Praful Patel's daughter!

Another couple in town 🤣
Who's Praful Patel? 😆
Waise I don't believe all these rumors...I loved Virat's comment on that stupid Sarah Jane in the Hi Blitz. 😊

Oh not rumours this time.. they were spotted togetherrr 😆

Nidsss you didnt scan the article! :P
Well it  was said that Virat was going out for dinners and stuff with that chick, and he's like I don't even know her personally. 😆

Will do tomorrow, promiseee 😳
Wow, even Raina has a girlfriend now? Why do all cricketers i find cute have to end up being either dating someone or married? Not fair ðŸ¤£

BTW, me is gonna leave IF once my 12th starts :D Just maybe another few weeks of IF-ing for me! 
I never left IF when 12th started & I still did fairly well for my boards. 😆
Chill Rach, exams are highly OVERRATED. 😛
Originally posted by aa123.80

😆 Anku, I meant majority players. Yes, we've had some players going to 20 yrs, but how much would be the percentage? Plus, how many would be at the top of their game after that much time.. They all reach a peak, and then the game keeps slowing down. 22 years and top of the game, that would be hardly 2%... 😆
But yep, the ceremony was awesome. Just felt bad for Dravid...

I didn't get what you mean by majority but there have been a lot of players Ishu. And they have been at the top of their games forever till the played. Especially the names I mentioned above. They were the MASTERS of the game till the end time. And that is for 20/20+ years. Not just 2%. Google. U ll find a LOT.

NIDZZZ 🤗 Whats upp girl!! Guess where I ammm :D