Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
whose baby z dis??sooo cute...
bdw hav u seen d fasttrack ad??
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Uff with all these rumors man. Just checked out Yuvi's twitter...seems absolutely fine. Anap shanap math bolo guys. :|
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Just came to reply to this!

Rachu, I agree. 100%. The fact is that till sometime back, the Indian team was about the big 4- Sachin, Sourav, Dravid and Kumble. They sort of defined the team. And all genius players.
Unfortunately 3 of them aren't in the team now. I wish we'd won in 2003. They were all there...And they've all made HUGE contributions to Indian cricket, cause they've inspired so many ppl, and they were among the best cricketers of the world, in their respective spheres.

I felt really really bad seeing him sitting like that. It was such a sad sight. Till just sometime back he was such a huge part of the team, the Wall, Mr dependable, and now he's not in the team. And India won the WC after he was no more a part of the team. Seriously, I wish we won it earlier.

And omgg, whaattt? I'm sure the Yuvi thing is a rumour.

You know Ishu, like I said before, for me the team of 2003 still feels like THE Team India. I might never really move on from them, cause they all hold a special place for me. I mean, they were the BIG FOUR of the team, and now there's no one left except for Sachin. Indian Cricket used to be all about them :-( And what hurts a fan like me more is the fact that they're actually bringing in a second 'WALL' of Indian Cricket. That can never happen. There has always been just one 'WALL', only one Mr.Dependable, and that's always gonna be Dravid for me. 

Okay I mean we can't change the past and I am really happy we won the WC, but come on, BCCI is almost like ignoring whatever he has done for the team. It's sad :-( Come on, he deserves something too :-( I know I can't see him back in the ODI squad, but I still somehow want him associated to Team India. I hope that he plays for tests for as long as he can :D
I am waiting for WC 2015. 😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so this brought tears to my eyes. To see a 12 year old kid do something like that..it says SO much about her upbringing. Despite being the daughter of such a well-off cricketer, to choose to not just raise money but to donate time on your birthday to those less fortunate than you is amazing.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewFErGwETs&feature=player_embedded#at=453[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Not exactly the best news reporter but just watch the news! lol
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
What is in the vid? 7:45 mins too long...will take a while to bufffer!

His daughter is so pretty :)
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How much you guys scored in FANTASY GAME???😲
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

What is in the vid? 7:45 mins too long...will take a while to bufffer!

His daughter is so pretty :)

It's a vid of her going to collect an award for raising 5.88 lakhs for a charity organisation set up by her grandmother. Then they were just saying how she chose to spend her birthday with people living in Govandi slums instead of allowing her parents to throw a party for her. :)
Ohh that's nice :)) I also sometimes feel like doing something for the girl child, against women abuse, and also against anti-girl child edu...it's said that before you die you need to go and work for a cause you believe in :D

Bhinder,

Team Cost Overall Points Overall Position Stage Points Stage Position Pending Transfers
1000000 5612 41006 740 26493 Unlimited

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice vid Dia :D...she z a sweetheart...papa ki beti :D...whole family z  so sweet...

@Nidz
answer😡 dat