Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Love how he never fails to mention the entire team and support staff. This is what legends are made of. 👍🏼
re dravid and other players.. well they have gotten team india to the position they are in now. They instilled the faith and confidence that India can be a dominating team in world cricket and credit to them for it.
Still, the team that won this WC is special :)

ps. I love the photo of Kumble holding the WC 😃 
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
I know. The one and the ONLY.
His humility, his dedication, his sincerity, everything is amazing. Even the speech he gave, giving every player credit and the support staff, awesome. Apart from a great cricketer he's indeed an example of a wonderful human being.
So so proud...
Ok people PLEASE pray my sister sleeps. Otherwise my chat with 2 of my good friends will be cancelled. 😡

And Congo to Sachin 😃 He deserves it 👍🏼

BTw I was reading our CC pages when the WC final was going on...just reading that, our passion, emotions...gave me goosebumps, sacchi mein, & this was at 3 am or something...De Ghumake was also playing man. I WANT THE WC TEAM BACK. I don't know, according to me, that'll always be THE Team India 😳

I am now waiting for the World T20...anything to kick others' ass 😉 TEAM INDIA RULES BABY 😎

Okay, random, but SRK's travelling India to promote Ra.1
I pray he comes to Hyd. I will make it a point to go and meet him. 😃
Sigh. The WC winning moment. I don't think I'll ever tire of watching it... again and again :D That feeling of happiness and how PROUD I was can't be matched 😳 Haha I was in such a happy mood, my sis was getting married the week after.. My family were like "quick, lets give her the jobs she has to do now so she can't refuse" I was that happy. 🤣
HAHAHA 🤣
I felt so blissful and happy. Honestly, I don't remember feeling THAT happy in a loong time...sigggh. <333
Originally posted by aa123.80

Aww, the BCCI awards were amazing.
Sachin winning the Umrigar award for the second time... Eee!!

And named player of the Year. Gosh, such a proud moment. Even after 22 years, this guy is the best, just hows how much love he has for the game.
It's so hard to even imagine someone having so much dedication for something for SO long and still excelling. Esp when it's cricket. Where players hardly last 10-12 yrs max.

hen the WC team was being felicitated and they showed Dravid looking at them, I felt really sad. :((( Seriously, wish we'd won the WC when he was in the team.

Lol Ishu. Aisa nahi hai baby. There are other many players who have played for 20year and have been cricket legends. Like Sir Gary Sobers who played for 20 years then there is George Headley who has played for 24 years, Clive Llyod. Then you have Jasuriya, Arjuna Ranatungaof Sri Lanka and then Sir Don Bradman from Australia etc etc etc. And ofcourse there are endless players who have played for 16 years, 18 years, 19 years. Like that toh are LOTS. So, 10-12 is not at all max, Ishu. That toh was like normal in those days and ab toh, its like nothing in the last 10 years or so..

Ceremony was awesome though. I LOVEDDD Yuvi and Mahi talking to each other ❤️
South Africa envies us SOOO much man. Looks like its getting ALL READY to take the No. 1 Test title from us. First, the news of them appointing Gary is already scary. And Gary also :@ He had said he won't even think about cricket for about a year or so and he has taken up SA's offer already.

But now, they freakin' want to appoint ALLAN DONALD for bowling coach :|| If he agrees, India better buck up. I don't want out test title to go :(

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Lol Ishu. Aisa nahi hai baby. There are other many players who have played for 20year and have been cricket legends. Like Sir Gary Sobers who played for 20 years then there is George Headley who has played for 24 years, Clive Llyod. Then you have Jasuriya, Arjuna Ranatungaof Sri Lanka and then Sir Don Bradman from Australia etc etc etc. And ofcourse there are endless players who have played for 16 years, 18 years, 19 years. Like that toh are LOTS. So, 10-12 is not at all max, Ishu. That toh was like normal in those days and ab toh, its like nothing in the last 10 years or so..

Ceremony was awesome though. I LOVEDDD Yuvi and Mahi talking to each other ❤️

😆 Anku, I meant majority players. Yes, we've had some players going to 20 yrs, but how much would be the percentage? Plus, how many would be at the top of their game after that much time.. They all reach a peak, and then the game keeps slowing down. 22 years and top of the game, that would be hardly 2%... 😆
But yep, the ceremony was awesome. Just felt bad for Dravid...
Yuvraj has Lung Cancer??😲