Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uff the Dravidian πŸ˜†

Man Yuvi is hilarious. 🀣 My sis is watching the sports awards on YT & Sachin had to dedicate a song to Bobby Darling & he asked for help & Yuvi told him to sing Maa Da Ladla 🀣 🀣 🀣 Also Dhoni had to dedicate a song to Osama and he sang Tere Mast Mast Do Nain. 🀣 🀣
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Uff the Dravidian πŸ˜†

Man Yuvi is hilarious. 🀣 My sis is watching the sports awards on YT & Sachin had to dedicate a song to Bobby Darling & he asked for help & Yuvi told him to sing Maa Da Ladla 🀣 🀣 🀣 Also Dhoni had to dedicate a song to Osama and he sang Tere Mast Mast Do Nain. 🀣 🀣

Yeaaah the proud Dravidian πŸ˜Ž

Oh yah I saw that one πŸ€£ It was hillarious! πŸ€£ Raina also sang something na πŸ€£
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Ya Raina sang for Aish 🀣 not CC wala Aish mind you 🀣

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm more excited for the England tour. They were discussing it during the IPL here, and they were like I think England will win the test series.. and I'm like.. DUDE, India isn't no.1 for no reason. It aint no cake walk against them
Hahaha thats the sahara awards right? πŸ˜† Yuvi was the funniest when he's like "I'm not singing. My mum's here" 🀣Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
@Nidz- Yeaaah! πŸ€£ He sings pretty well thoughπŸ˜†

@Sania- Bang on! India is no.1 in tests, and it's not for nothing! We've proved ourselves over and over again that we're the no.1 test side πŸ˜Ž And with players like Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid, Laxman, who are terrific test players, we know India is in safe hands 
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yepp! :) It should be a great series. And no indian will ever forget the natwest series that changed the face of indian cricket. Hoping for a repeat this time around :D
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
which awards u all r talking abt??πŸ€”
link pleaseπŸ˜›
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parachute.

Yepp! :) It should be a great series. And no indian will ever forget the natwest series that changed the face of indian cricket. Hoping for a repeat this time around :D

Natwest series, how can I forget! Mohammad Kaif was instrumental in getting India to win the test series. How I wish he was still in form! But I am definitely looking forward to the England tour. Our proper team India will be back in action! 
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

which awards u all r talking abt??πŸ€”
link pleaseπŸ˜›

IF! πŸ˜‘

We're talking about the Sahara Sports Awards 2010! πŸ˜³
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: utfracks

IF! πŸ˜‘