Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the men in blue have a name to live up to now after winning WC.. aise bacchon ko WI bhej ke they can't badnaam us like this :P
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

the men in blue have a name to live up to now after winning WC.. aise bacchon ko WI bhej ke they can't badnaam us like this :P

but they have full plan of doing our badnaamiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† at least first tour mei to nai karni chahye thi naπŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

LOL half of the WC squad isn't even there ! πŸ˜†  I mean, Raina CAPTAIN, and more shocking is Bhajji is vicecaptain! πŸ€£

@Reshu- I want Dravid and Dada to be present too! it'll be amazing to have them present the awards to the Indian team, after whatever they've done for team India πŸ˜³
sweet.melody thumbnail
haan exactly.. first ever ODI we play after WC we shouldn't do self badnaami 🀣 but they have set up the stage nicely for it 🀣🀣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
do u guys know Shahid Afridi has said good bye to International Cricket??πŸ€”
sweet.melody thumbnail
yeah I read on HT just a while ago..
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Yeah I read about it too! And why would he do that?πŸ€”
safeplacetoland thumbnail
LOL the Pak team defeated Windies & the Pak team are not such a great team. Have faith in our team guys πŸ€—

OMG awards? Kaunse channel pe! OMGGG I gotta see this!!
That reminds me...I stayed up till 4 last ngith/morning, stalking our purana CC when we chatted when the final was going on. That was epicness.

Rach you still at home? 🀣 Me too
Oh and its so funny & cute how people are telling me & congratulating me for Virat's awesome form & performance in IPL. As if I'm his wife already.

ME LIKEY. πŸ˜‰