Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Yuvi fansss! Yuvi was on Aap ki adalat on India TV channel and it was AWESOMEEE to watch specially his clip with SRK from an old award show. And not the recent IPL one. Its old oneee.. during 2007 ka I think. Even Pak cricketers were theree... you guys have to check it out!!!! :D :D :D
Aap ki Adalat is a cool show :)) I loved PC's IV.

BTW how come you are awake? 😆
IV?

Err, I didn't sleep :$ LMAO.

IV = interview :P
You sleep at 9 right? 😆
Man I was reading that Cheating Spouses topic on the bolly forum...how disgusting is that. I even saw some of your comments. I'd rather worship our cricketers than actors any day, though I love SRK, PC, Shahid, Ranbir, DP..esp PC and SRK. 😆
haha. Trueee that. I dont even like any bolly celeb anymore.. they're just.. mehh!

Oooh yes, I sleep @ 9 but guess what? Its 11.20 AM now 🤣 I am gonna go have something to eat and then sleep :P

Catch u laterr byeee 🤗
Bye 🤗

And thanks for cheering me up yest 🤗 Goodnight 😆
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

CSK would have beat MI as well if MI were playing. I thought RCB would have given some competition but thats okay. Its Chennai in chennai afterall.

Lol, and how do you know that? It's just speculation and that's all.

No-one's denying Chennai's great record at home but to say that they are unbeatable and to make such statements..a little carried away maybe?
As disappointed as I was that MI didn't win, I was quite happy for CSK to win it. Only because it shows what an amazing captain we have in Dhoni. Captain Cool is amazing.

None of the guys from CSK were ever in the running for either the purple or the orange cap so honestly, I'd say they were actually kind of the underdogs at one point. I remember when they had lost 3 consecutive games they were like 8th position on the points table so an awesome comeback by Captain Cool!

I'm not disappointed that he won, it will only help Team India.

So from now on..no IPL. Team India all the way! Not really looking forward to the WI tour but I am excited to see what the young players come up with. All the best to them, they are the future of our team.
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

As disappointed as I was that MI didn't win, I was quite happy for CSK to win it. Only because it shows what an amazing captain we have in Dhoni. Captain Cool is amazing.

None of the guys from CSK were ever in the running for either the purple or the orange cap so honestly, I'd say they were actually kind of the underdogs at one point. I remember when they had lost 3 consecutive games they were like 8th position on the points table so an awesome comeback by Captain Cool!

I'm not disappointed that he won, it will only help Team India.

So from now on..no IPL. Team India all the way! Not really looking forward to the WI tour but I am excited to see what the young players come up with. All the best to them, they are the future of our team.

Yes, from now TEAM INDIA. I think there'll be the T20 WC also next year.

Imagine if there was a test WC 😆
Why is the BCCI sending such a POOR team for the WI tour? I am deeply disappointed