Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
WTH media s blaming Gauti??πŸ˜•
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

My heart goes out to Sachin. :(

Well played RCB, honestly though the guy who won this game for RCB was Gayle. Abu Nechim being an inexperienced bowler shouldn't have been given the ball to bowl the first over against someone like Gayle and I'm not just saying that because he got hit for 27 runs but even when Kulkarni opens the bowling attack, I wasn't very happy. That over probably made all the difference in the end. Gayle is in amazing form!

But I think we got a little unlucky with the umpiring decisions yet again. *sighs*

Can I just say one thing though? In the entire tournament, Mumbai have done extremely well. They probably lost their way somewhere in the middle, probably due to the constant shuffle in players and there not being a set batting line up but nonetheless I thought we did really well.

I wouldn't blame the bowlers today because this wasn't a perfect pitch for bowlers at all. In the end it was the pressure of the scoreboard that forced our players to play some shots that we shouldn't have.

One last thing..

Is it weird for me to say that I enjoyed Sachin's innings today more than the one where he made a century? Those 40 runs he score..OMG WOW! I have never in my entire life ever seen Sachin play an innings like that..that was pure awesomeness.

I'll always support the Indian captain so Dhoni to win IPL again hopefully! Chennai have an AMAZING record at home, better than any other team so I'm hoping and expecting them to win the finals.

Sachin and Mumbai Indians..I still love you guys!

Twinny and Saniya, I agree with you guys! πŸ€— πŸ€—
You know, I felt so sad seeing Sachin put up the fight with his batting. Like he'll do anything to make his team win.
Nechim's over was actually the reason we lost, and true, RCB is nothing really without Gayle. The minute he got out, they looked shaky.
And MI have put in their best. That catch by Malinga today was awesomeness. They are the ONLY team who lost so badly in between YET, managed to do so well in the playoffs and get back. They never really gave up!
I'd say if Pollard did something with the bat today, we'd have won.

Anyways, proud of my team. Love you Sachin. Always.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Manoj Tiwary and Shikhar Dhawan in place of Gauti and Yuvi. Selectors lost their minds. πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Ishu πŸ€—

who don't love Sachin??πŸ˜† everyone does😳

today i wanted MI to lose but Sachin to play wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aa123.80 thumbnail
Reshuuu! πŸ€—Teri wish fulfill ho gayi. πŸ˜†

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Reshuuu! πŸ€—Teri wish fulfill ho gayi. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my bro was asking me what problem i have with Mumbai that i m supporting RCB?🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Your bro is right! πŸ˜†

Ok, heading off now!! Byeee!!! πŸ€—
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Your bro is right! πŸ˜†

Ok, heading off now!! Byeee!!! πŸ€—

i knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ByeπŸ€—πŸ€—
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree with those who say RCB is nothing without Gayle. How is it not? Gayle never gets out so others don't get a chance to show their worth. But even then, Kohli has given GREAT performances.. and towards the end, the pitch was more for bowlers and Gayle got out towards the last few overs so ofcourse it was difficult for the players.

Besides that, RCB has TALENTED bowlers and they didn' just beat MI. They beat them COMPREHENSIVELY. By 43 RUNS. So, yeah, RCB DESERVES full credit. Not just Gayle. It's always a TEAM performance and not just an individual performance. Gayle got the runs along with othes. BUT the bowlers bowled VERYYY well to defend the runs. And the defended it by FORTY THREE runs. That speaks a LOT. So, if bowlers wouldn't have bowled well, then Gayle's run wouldn't matter. Also, FIELDING. Fielding matters A LOT. As has been said throughout the tournament. And RCBs fielding has been top class.. which has also contributed massively to RCBs winning.

When RCB clashed with CSK, it had Gayle then also. But CSK still won. For the SIMPLE reason, that they played BETTER. We shouldn't also forget that if RCB has Gayle then MI has Franklin. Today was THE day he should have stuck on the pitch. But he didn't. Again, bcoz RCBs bowlers did a FAB JOB. So, yeah its not just Gayle. Also, not to forget that the team has INDIAN players.  The future of India. If we don't give them their credit and just give the credit to Gayle then thats like just mehhh!

Sorry but this is just unacceptable that RCB is nothing without Gayle. RCB didn't just come in Finals for the first time. RCBs bowlers did REALLY well. Specially Arvind, Zaheer and Gayle. It was a batting pitch. So, if RCB hit MI bowlers then MI batsmen should have given it to RCBs bowlers as well but their batting is just not consistent.

And Sachins captaincy should have been better as well. Pollard should be brought up. Not just Bhajji. So MI have to blame themselves also. And their bowlers for their loss. Its not RCBs problem that they have Gayle. Its MIs problem that their bowling and batting didn't work. As even Sachin says, one should play themselves well and not look in fault of others.

CONGRATULATIONS RCB supporters, Aish and NIDZ!!!!!!!!!! SOOO Happy for you guys!
πŸ€— And ofcourse myself too.. lol.. And tomorrow, I am up for either of the side winning.. CSK first preference ofcourse but even if RCB win, then they are AN EQUALLY DESERVING side also. If other teams have done their best to reach here then so have RCB. Good luck to both the teams.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE. πŸ€— πŸ₯³
I'm so proud of your batting, bowling & fielding. Definitely on par with CSK. Of course Tiwary, Kaif need to play a lil better. I love Kaif's fielding.
Pomerbasch took quite a few catches. GOOD boy. πŸ‘
I love the team, it's a team effort, no matter what anyone says.

MI is a team with a pretty good batting line up, and to restrict them was possible because of our fielders & bowlers. Kudos to them. πŸ‘

Gayle, he set up the initial innings for the rest of our batsmen to complete. 😊

Against CSK when Gayle failed, it was Virat, Mayank, Pomerbasch etc who played well...it's no one man team for heavens sake!! And today also Mayank played a good innings of 41...if he was just standing there watching Gayle fire it would have been 88 runs on the board except for whatever it was plus Mayank's points. 😊

And Virat has been the best Indian player this IPL. ;) So yeaaah.

RCB rock. 😎 We made it into the finals. I am proud of this team. It's just the beeesht! :D