Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

Its our habit and nature to forget individual good for 1 wrong thing ... Its funny how Media and people are blaming Gambhir .. A guy who won you world cup (came in light when we were 2 down all dreams were about to shatter) I have seen him improving down to up in years .. When he came in aroung 2005-06, He was batsmen of 20-25 runs ... but he worked hard and came back as regular operner in all 3 formats ... I don't think he needs money LOL .. Even before he came in Team India, Belongs to top class Business Family ... He has batted many teams by carrying injuries ... Against South Africa in a Test remember?? Shame Shame Shame on media .. When will they get mature a bit?

Exactly, exactly, exactly. He was the match winner for the world cup. After Sachin & Sehwag got out, he stood there like a true pillar and played like a hero and they blame him. He is one of the most patriotic players in the team. Why would he behave like what they are accusing him of for MONEY? The men lives and breathes for India.

Shame that they write bullshit and get away with it. 👎🏼
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the funny thing is our people are so stupid to believe these bullshits by media .. Man, they are getting money for this and its their job .. When they will open own ears and eyes to see things?
Why does the media LIE so much man? Each paper, mag writes something else. All BULLSHIT. Whom to believe? I am going to study Journalism, and I really hope I'm able to bring some honesty & sincerity into the field. It's not always about money, sometimes its about morals, ethics, etc...which people conveniently forget. 😔

I believe Gauti. He will never choose franchise over country.   
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Poor Gambhir 😔 Where does choosing between country and club come from? He was sticking to his commitments. IPL is a BCCI event.. BCCI should prioritise for the players if it is that much of a problem. Grrr :@

Also, god save the team now that Raina is captain :|
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
Raina you better be a good captain!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hawww. Noone is here? LOL. Should I say guess why? 😆 Wheres everyone? I was out of home. Gotta go have dinner also...
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My heart goes out to Sachin. :(

Well played RCB, honestly though the guy who won this game for RCB was Gayle. Abu Nechim being an inexperienced bowler shouldn't have been given the ball to bowl the first over against someone like Gayle and I'm not just saying that because he got hit for 27 runs but even when Kulkarni opens the bowling attack, I wasn't very happy. That over probably made all the difference in the end. Gayle is in amazing form!

But I think we got a little unlucky with the umpiring decisions yet again. *sighs*

Can I just say one thing though? In the entire tournament, Mumbai have done extremely well. They probably lost their way somewhere in the middle, probably due to the constant shuffle in players and there not being a set batting line up but nonetheless I thought we did really well.

I wouldn't blame the bowlers today because this wasn't a perfect pitch for bowlers at all. In the end it was the pressure of the scoreboard that forced our players to play some shots that we shouldn't have.

One last thing..

Is it weird for me to say that I enjoyed Sachin's innings today more than the one where he made a century? Those 40 runs he score..OMG WOW! I have never in my entire life ever seen Sachin play an innings like that..that was pure awesomeness.

I'll always support the Indian captain so Dhoni to win IPL again hopefully! Chennai have an AMAZING record at home, better than any other team so I'm hoping and expecting them to win the finals.

Sachin and Mumbai Indians..I still love you guys!
Parachute. thumbnail
You've said everything for me. I love MI so much. Never mind what happened today.. Take Gayle out of the equation and RCB wouldn't have made it. MI have shown great team spirit and fab cricket throughout the tournament and the last 2 games against KKR were just amazing! Best games of this season EASILY. My heart goes out to Sachin as well.. who knows, this might be his last IPL I hope not, he cannot retire without winning the IPL😳 

Well my loyalty for tomorrow is easily decided now. Hopefully CSK will thrash RCB. Come on Dhoni, work your magic!

Ps. Yuvi out of the WC too! This isn't even a B grade team we're sending to WI. 😆
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IPL till date had a new winner each year and that's why I would have loved Mumbai to win this year too but nevermind, we were still amazing in general. I reallyyy hope Sachin doesn't retire, he has to win IPL at least once before retiring.

Dhoni > Vettori by FARRR! Chennai have actually been the underdogs this time round. They've probably been one of the best teams. No-one talks about any of their players when it comes to the orange or purple cap yet they've done so well as a team and worked together to take themselves to the final. Would've loved for Mumbai to join them but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

So erm, who exactly is going to WI? :\
Parachute. thumbnail
This year would have been perfect for MI to win but alas, theres always next time :)
Dhoni > ANYONE. Enough said.👍🏼

So apparently Tiwary and someone else are taking Gauti's and Yuvi's places. Sachin has pulled out of the test series tooSo him and Sehwag are out. Kohli is getting his shot at playing tests now!