Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

haha Aish. Yes, I did support them. But they were like 3rd on my list. It was CSK and KKR always hehee! But tomorrow, its RCBBB baby!! And Finals, YESS, CSK ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

My LIKE button is not working proeprly :@

yup gooo RCB๐Ÿฅณ
4 me both KKR nd RCB both r on  1st position...or may b RCB on 1st๐Ÿ˜• ...

lol Nidz. Have a nice dinner... I am also off for now guys.

@Aish: OMG. Bhubaneswar is hilly place naaa? I LOVEEE Hilly areas. Offer meee to come to your homeee hehehe!!!

Gotta go guys... be back later.. byeee ๐Ÿค—

yup it is...aww u r always welcome๐Ÿค—...
i knw almost every place here so can b better tour guide 4 u๐Ÿคฃ...seriously i can..do come here๐Ÿ˜ณ

i m too going...u knw day after 2mrw z my xam nd i m chitchating๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
newys BYE๐Ÿค—
Yuvraaaj ๐Ÿคฃ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsr1AETU_a4[/YOUTUBE]
LMAO at that. ๐Ÿคฃ
Am back. ๐Ÿ˜›
I made a Gauti-VK sig ;D
ANKUUU! ๐Ÿค—

I wanna go to Delhi SO bad. I wanna study there, but mom says after Grad ONLY ๐Ÿ˜’ I love that city, didn't have enough of it :((

Waise how's my awwdorrrable DP? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean the pic, not my Photoshopping skills ๐Ÿ˜†
Niddd your dp <3 sooo cute, I don't like Gambhir that much but Kohli's laugh ๐Ÿ˜

LMFAOOO Yuviii ๐Ÿคฃ aah he is soo funny and cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Untamed-

ANKUUU! ๐Ÿค—

I wanna go to Delhi SO bad. I wanna study there, but mom says after Grad ONLY ๐Ÿ˜’ I love that city, didn't have enough of it :((

Waise how's my awwdorrrable DP? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean the pic, not my Photoshopping skills ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol Nidz Delhi does indeed seem like a great city but I know many people that move out of there because Delhi is known to be quite a dangerous city at times. I mean in terms of eve-teasing, high crime rate and in general not being a very safe place at night. 
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Lol Nidz Delhi does indeed seem like a great city but I know many people that move out of there because Delhi is known to be quite a dangerous city at times. I mean in terms of eve-teasing, high crime rate and in general not being a very safe place at night. 

LOL. But thats no reason to not like it. Those who are Delhites don't move out and those who come from outside should be careful. And yes crime rate has grown in Delhi but if you beware then nothing will happen. Even @ nights, my bro and all of his friends and even my friends are out every night.. they are like party freaks but they never got into any trouble. Its how careful you're yourself and how you conduct yourself. And Delhi nights is like everyones on road and out only so it feels like its afternoon. lol. So, its safe as long as you don't go out alone or something and dont go to faltu ki places.

But even if there is crime rate and all that, thats no reason to not like Delhi or not like it over Mumbai. Those who do that is. I mean those who like Delhi over Mumbai.

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago

LOL. But thats no reason to not like it. Those who are Delhites don't move out and those who come from outside should be careful. And yes crime rate has grown in Delhi but if you beware then nothing will happen. Even @ nights, my bro and all of his friends and even my friends are out every night.. they are like party animals but they never got into any trouble. Its how careful you're yourself and how you conduct yourself.

But even if there is crime rate, there is no reason to not like Delhi or not like it over Mumbai. Those who do that is. I mean those who like Delhi over Mumbai.

Delhi is a huge city so I wouldn't be surprised if some areas are worse than others. Of course that's no reason to not like it but I do actually know people that have moved out despite being in love with the city because of such incidents. 

I don't think you could ever be too careful though Anku. Just look at the case of Jessica Lal, it seems in these days no-one values honesty and good values. I know someone that simply used to come outside her building and feed the hungry stray dogs everyday after school and they were then approached by a married man with kids who started to act in a very inappropriate way. No doubt this kinda stuff happens everywhere but such incidents have been on the rise in Delhi lately. 

India me sab aisa hi chalta hai..even if a group of boys get drunk after a night of clubbing and injure someone while drunk driving then you simply enter a 500rs note in the police officers pocket and they'll let you go. (This is in almost any city in India, not just Delhi and Mumbai)

Arre I wasn't talking about people that prefer Mumbai over Delhi or Delhi over Mumbai, it's just the high crime rate which has become a huge worry. Coming from Mumbai I know very well how common it is for someone to steal a women's handbags while they are sitting in an auto.

I haven't been to Delhi in a veryyy long time although I do have quite a lot of friends and family there so I am only speaking from their experience and what I read in the news.
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Delhi is a huge city so I wouldn't be surprised if some areas are worse than others. Of course that's no reason to not like it but I do actually know people that have moved out despite being in love with the city because of such incidents. 

I don't think you could ever be too careful though Anku. Just look at the case of Jessica Lal, it seems in these days no-one values honesty and good values. I know someone that simply used to come outside her building and feed the hungry stray dogs everyday after school and they were then approached by a married man with kids who started to act in a very inappropriate way. No doubt this kinda stuff happens everywhere but such incidents have been on the rise in Delhi lately. 

India me sab aisa hi chalta hai..even if a group of boys get drunk after a night of clubbing and injure someone while drunk driving then you simply enter a 500rs note in the police officers pocket and they'll let you go. (This is in almost any city in India, not just Delhi and Mumbai)

Arre I wasn't talking about people that prefer Mumbai over Delhi or Delhi over Mumbai, it's just the high crime rate which has become a huge worry. Coming from Mumbai I know very well how common it is for someone to steal a women's handbags while they are sitting in an auto.

I haven't been to Delhi in a veryyy long time although I do have quite a lot of friends and family there so I am only speaking from their experience and what I read in the news.

I get you Dia. And I understand what you mean. I just simply meant that just bcoz of crime rate, people should not not like Delhi. Its like AMAZINGGG now. From DLF Emporio, DLF Place to DLF Promenade, Select city, Amby mall and what not and then all the eatery places whether they are the 5 star hotels like Hyatt, Mariott etc. or fast food chains like Bengali sweets, Karims or just small stalls/shops for eating or the bakeries and then Go cating and then the shops in Green Park...boy I can go... I LOVE and treasure the bathing water also of my city... thats only bcoz Dia I came out of Delhi for studies to Pune. And I TOTALLY found out the difference. Before that I never gave damn about Bengali sweets. I dont like Pune @ all.. it just ruined my body, my skin, I got pserosis, piles and what my hairs gone and the water is the shits and the small restraunts are just CRAP unlike Delhi where even small restraunts are good. I think South of both Delhi and Mumbai is awesome. Delhi has grown immensely in terms of entertainment... Noone should miss all that just for the crime rate. Thats all.

Other than that I do agree. I feel unsafe myself @ times when I am out in the market alone. And yes, crime rate in Delhi has grown like crazy and it is unsafe. But that every city is, Delhi is just higher on the charts. Highest probably. But hopefully, the govt. does something because indeed not just bcoz its my homecity but bcoz like I said, going out of it, I understood how really really awesome it is. Thats just what I meant while stating the above :)

And this toh will always go on... Mumbaikars loving Mumbai over Delhi and visa versa. I find it pretty useless to debate on this matter and silly tbh. Because I get 'I love my city' but I don't get 'My city is better than yours'. Afterall, both the cities are part of OUR INDIA<3