Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
WEEE I am soo happy to see another CSK supporter here, you know Anku almost everyone was supporting RCB here.. and I was the only one which was supporting my Mahii <3 😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Papers ?? How did they go ? We only get exams in the final year :)...

And LOL mostly in the night I am like a silent reader on IF, since I am too lazy to type, or sometimes I am combining it with my HW πŸ˜›

Sighh you should be happy, Study is hard.. and work is okay.. I do both πŸ˜†

the way did study was not hard🀣🀣 i enjoyed my college time a lotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
work is sometime very gud but sometime it sucksπŸ€’πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

ab ye antique type se sab kyo karti hai??πŸ˜† ur schedule is like u work in night shiftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u get up at 6 so u should come here by 8 or 9πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i always stay in IF till 12πŸ˜† though i sleep mostly after 3πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I is unique.. isliye :P πŸ˜† Work? 😲 Nooo. I LIKEE my freedom πŸ˜πŸ˜† Shaam ke time that too in holidays I dont hve time to be on I-F :P :P Its the time to go outtt πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But apna time bata ne ke liye thankyou. I ll atleast know when yo catch you =/ And thats like India ka 12 Reshu. So u stay on I-F till 12AM IST?

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Kiran i m also CSK supporterπŸ˜† i was so happy they won today and mainly the match was very interestingπŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

I is unique.. isliye :P πŸ˜† Work? 😲 Nooo. I LIKEE my freedom πŸ˜πŸ˜† Shaam ke time that too in holidays I dont hve time to be on I-F :P :P Its the time to go outtt πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But apna time bata ne ke liye thankyou. I ll atleast know when yo catch you =/ And thats like India ka 12 Reshu. So u stay on I-F till 12AM IST?

yeah i mostly stay here till 12 IST and if work is more than u can see me after that alsoπŸ˜† but now a days work is less so 12:00 is the timeπŸ˜†
if u don't see me in any CC then u can catch me with pmπŸ˜† i usually stay here but lazy of commenting anywhereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love to ishtalk though😎
anku- thumbnail
@Kiran: Papers were really shitty Kiran. But all I wait for is for them to get overrr and so that I can have my freedom back πŸ˜† I have exams twice a year =( Haww same heree.. even I am a silent reader cuz I am a LAZYYY ass as well 🀣 I dont want to study or do work :| I want to be FREEE always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Unless work pays well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† :P :P

Haww.. No CSK supporter? :O Dont woryyy. Main aagayi hoonnn!! Our CSK shall ROCKKK :D :D I can't not support Mahiii ❀️

Btw, who all feel it will be a CSK v. RCB Finals? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
i want it to be CSK vs KKR in finals😍

i will end up supporting KKR then🀣
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

yeah i mostly stay here till 12 IST and if work is more than u can see me after that alsoπŸ˜† but now a days work is less so 12:00 is the timeπŸ˜†
if u don't see me in any CC then u can catch me with pmπŸ˜† i usually stay here but lazy of commenting anywhereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love to ishtalk though😎

Well then I hope you gets lots of work cuz I am here quite a bit after 12 🀣🀣🀣
PMs? Noooways. I get LAZY replying to PMs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Isliye chup chap SR CC pe bas likh diya kar ki whether your here or not... lmfao @ ishtalking. Depends where you stalk.. some places leave you πŸ₯± if you stalk them πŸ˜† So I make sure to stalk the right place ;)

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMFAOO I love my freedom too πŸ˜†
Teheee I am a diehard CSK supporter cuz of Dhoni .. since season 1 ..
And they've always made me proud 😎 Its good to see you both supporting CSK :)
&& Yeah I also want a RCB vs CSK final πŸ˜›
anku- thumbnail
rofl rofll Reshu. I want CSK to win still. But it will be a pleasure to have both my favs. in the Finals :D :D Btw. how long are u here for? I wud PM u if u are still here for a bit...