Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

That's such crap and so unfair considering the difference between MI and CSK was just that of NRR, not a single point difference. I can't help but think if only we won that match against DC where all we needed was 135. :( *sighs* nevermind, we'll just have to give it our all against KKR and show them what we're made of! :)

EXACTLY. This whole playoffs thing is damn retarded. Why should teams 3 and 4 suffer? Esp the one who wins between Team 3 and 4. That team will play two matches before going to the finals.

And I know, just one victory more, and they'd be there. :( The last match, even though MI won, CSK had to get there because of the NRR. CSK is actually through to the finals straight indirectly because of MI.😆 I so hope they crush KKR again. As it is, that team irritates me.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Zak's, Virat's & Raina's forms are good news for the WI tour in which gayle ain't playing. 😆

I don't understand the hatred against the Mallya's. Seem like a bunch of normal rich people to me. Big D if they are arrogant. The RCB team is superb...a complete team.

I need to get me a pillow and weep. All messed up atm. 😔
I like the system...gives good teams more opportunities 😉
aa123.80 thumbnail
Rofl, I doubt there's any difference between the "goodness" of teams, esp when the format is T20. That's why no wonder, even the good teams crash and burn sometimes. And why not prove yourself by winning at the first chance itself? 😛

Twinny, here's hoping we win tom. Off on that note.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
I am so messed up argghh. The super tension I took for this match is getting to me. Mentally messed up, emotionally drained, not sleepy. 😒 and I've a 24 hr journey tomorrw.

Come on KKR let's do it :)
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Rofl, I doubt there's any difference between the "goodness" of teams, esp when the format is T20. That's why no wonder, even the good teams crash and burn sometimes. And why not prove yourself by winning at the first chance itself? 😛

Twinny, here's hoping we win tom. Off on that note.

Agreed completely. Who knows what the results would have been like had RCB's game not ended in a washout where each team was awarded a point each? ;) So really 'goodness' doesn't even come in to it.

Why do I remember the last few IPLs having a completely different format? This format is just plain stupid. 

I'm quite nervous about tomorrow, here's hoping our batting and bowling both click. I want to see dangerous Malinga back with his yorkers and our openers doing the job well.

Take care Twinnyyy!🤗

Agreed completely. Who knows what the results would have been like had RCB's game not ended in a washout where each team was awarded a point each? ;) So really 'goodness' doesn't even come in to it.

Why do I remember the last few IPLs having a completely different format? This format is just plain stupid. 

I'm quite nervous about tomorrow, here's hoping our batting and bowling both click. I want to see dangerous Malinga back with his yorkers and our openers doing the job well.

Take care Twinnyyy!🤗

I still think it's a good system. Even if RCB won.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I still think it's a good system. Even if RCB won.

But you'd obviously think that cos it gives RCB two chances to win whereas teams 3 and 4 only get one chance. It's anything but fair.
You'd think the same if it were MI in the top 2. 😆 The top 2 have obviously been more consistent and played better cricket. Anyways, I'm too messed up to write more...
aa123.80 thumbnail

Take care Twinnyyy!🤗

Lol, yeah! And acc to me, the goodness should come out in the first match itself. Then it'd really be worth entering the finals.Not losing and then getting a second chance. Rofl. Fair and square.

And yes, the earlier IPLs had the normal system. Two semi finals and the winners go to the finals. Not this weirddd system.
I know, I wanna see those wickets getting uprooted. 😆 😆 😆
K byeee!! 🤗
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago