Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmphh Enemyji I am telling you CSK jeetegha 😎

and kaash I could actually be Mrs.Dhoni.. But he is married now so I cant call myself Mrs.Dhoni anymore only Mrs.Yuvi <<<<<< mere dil ka haal
πŸ˜†Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Hmphh Enemyji I am telling you CSK jeetegha 😎

and kaash I could actually be Mrs.Dhoni.. But he is married now so I cant call myself Mrs.Dhoni anymore only Mrs.Yuvi <<<<<< mere dil ka haal
πŸ˜†

This reminds me of that sign board a girl was carrying during Pune/DC ka match 🀣 'Marry me Yuvi' and commentator is like, sure he's eligible for it. Just send in your applications to his mother 🀣 These commentators na! 🀣
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Raina is a good player but not cute.. And I didnt lke the way his parents were talking on Star News πŸ˜›

What did his parents say?
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Lol so many girls have had a crush on Dravid but I never ...before Yuvi and Dhoni I never liked any cricketer that much πŸ˜›
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Lol so many girls have had a crush on Dravid but I never ...before Yuvi and Dhoni I never liked any cricketer that much πŸ˜›

Yeah I know I've not been the only one, cause Dravid really was cute πŸ˜† Considering I've grown up watching Sachin Dravid Dada Yuvi Dhoni etc play, it makes that Indian team really special to me. No matter how many ever new comers come, I'm not so attached to this team like I was to that one πŸ˜†
safeplacetoland thumbnail
mine is crush turned into true love. πŸ˜†
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

mine is crush turned into true love. πŸ˜†

Nidz show your sister the video of Watson playing the guitar and singing! 🀣 OH btw, Watson sings really well. Your sis will toh go crazy if she sees him playing the guitar 🀣
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Hahha LMFAO Rach 🀣 ... Mrs.Kohli what if the next Pune vs RCB match you bring a board with I wanna marry you Kohli... And I "I wanna marry you Yuvi" LOLLL (not that I can visit it since I dont even live in Ind)

Nid they were just araam se talking on the phone when Star News was asking them questions.. So mannerless.. They had a bit too much attitude... Lol anyway being proud is good but they were a bit weird πŸ˜†
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RCB RCB RCB<3
@Nidz
aaj mandir gayi thi kyaπŸ˜‰

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

What did his parents say?

@Kiran