Originally posted by: -Untamed-

My sis? 🤣

Ah never mind your sis, I can't help but love Watson 🤣
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Sighhh CSK.. Dont do the same mistake again -__-

\

What same mistake? I somehow feel, why fear when Dhoni's still there? he has a knack to change the game completely 😆 Remember WC right? 😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually honestly saying that I have never fallen for any abroad cricket player.. Only Indians apart from Pointing... And yh Watson is cute... But Mahi Yuvi Virat ZAK are soo much cuter.. 😳
safeplacetoland thumbnail
My sis ka pehla true crush. 🤣 good u r not eyeing virat 😳
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Actually honestly saying that I have never fallen for any abroad cricket player.. Only Indians apart from Pointing... And yh Watson is cute... But Mahi Yuvi Virat ZAK are soo much cuter.. 😳

I've never had a crush on any firangi either, I found Brett Lee cute, but never was crushing on him. Watson is my first firangi crush 😆

In Indians, I used to have a crush on Dravid when I was like what, some 11 or 12 years old 😆 I still find him cute no doubt! And ZAK is damn cute. So is Raina actually 😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Omg Rachhh you are soo exactly like me... I am also always like.. Dhoni mujhe baccha lega 😳
During WC and Sunday also 😕
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Aww at the comment of how Mrs. Dhoni is cheering for CSK. Soon Mrs. Kohli aka UNTAMED will be cheering for RCB & India. 😉 Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Raina is a good player but not cute.. And I didnt lke the way his parents were talking on Star News 😛
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Omg Rachhh you are soo exactly like me... I am also always like.. Dhoni mujhe baccha lega 😳
During WC and Sunday also 😕

During WC, trust me, I was almost heartbroken when Sehwag and Sachin got out. I don't know how I managed to watch beyond that. My friends were on the verge of crying, YEAH, THAT bad! But then you know it's been like that for me always. Whenever Sachin/Sehwag got out during crucial matches, I have always learnt to put my faith in Yuvi and Dhoni. And when Dravid was a part of the ODI team, on him too. I used to be like, Dravid/Dhoni/Yuvi hai na, we still have hopes to win! 😳
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Raina is a good player but not cute.. And I didnt lke the way his parents were talking on Star News 😛

I find Raina cute. But it's Dravid for me all the way. Yeah so what if he's 38, He's SUPERRR CUTE! 😍