Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans: Aao, aur duties leke jao :P/Pg138 - Page 13

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Owhh damn! One day you'll get the chance :)

Haha awhh, well I support KKR for Shahrukh so you can support MI for Ranbir 😆 I think I read an interview of his when he said that 😕

Sigh. Have to head back to uni. I hate exam time :( Grrr. See you all later. COME ON CSK!! :D
Edited by Parachute. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parachute.

Haha awhh, well I support KKR for Shahrukh so you can support MI for Ranbir 😆 I think I read an interview of his when he said that 😕

Sigh. Have to head back to uni. I hate exam time :( Grrr. See you all later. COME ON CSK!! :D

I really hope I do!

I thought he's a punjabi munda so he would support Punjab! 😆 There's one team I won't support ever and that's MI 😆

Okay byeee! And goodluck for your exam :D
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: utfracks

I don't like Kat either 😆 I wish Ranbir supported some IPL team, or atleast owned one. Then blindly I would've supported his team 🤣 I wonder which team he supports!

edit: aaah Saniya that pic! Why on earth do I ALWAYS miss the promotional meet and greet events man! It's so unfair!

Loll that would be good but not good at the same time.. Since I already am supporting 3 teams.. And cuz of Ranbir I would have to support 4 😲 😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Lol in that way half of Bollywood including Priyanka and all would have to support Punjab since they are all Punjabi 🤣

but they dont Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Loll that would be good but not good at the same time.. Since I already am supporting 3 teams.. And cuz of Ranbir I would have to support 4 😲 😆

I'm only supporting two teams, so one more team would not matter much to me 😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Parachute.

Good luck with your exams!

All of a sudden I love being a first year student whose exams are finally over.😛

I'm not sure who to support today and I'm confused about how it works and who will qualify for the next round. :\
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Lol in that way half of Bollywood including Priyanka and all would have to support Punjab since they are all Punjabi 🤣

but they dont

They should! Ranbir would make things easier for me if he didn't support MI man 😆
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Okay so IF, CSK win today (which I hope they do😆)

then they qualify for the Finals right? And RCB get to play against the loser of qualifier no.2! Right? I'm confused 😆
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but they dont

haha PC supports my SRKs KKR..dats y i m supporting PC😆😆😆 nw a days😆😆...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Haha lol yeah they all should support Punjab.. Like Preity =] Rach are you also Punjabi?

Btw. Guys even I am confused.. I was crying that day when CSK lost cuz I thought they wont be in the final now.. But now people are saying they can still go to the final 😕