Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Hey guyz, so sorry on behalf of the updater [sweetshera], i dnt noe y but may be she's unable to inform me n megha abt the upd , n yesterday's upd is missing so m giving a short upd to avoid trouble for those who missed the epi, hope u wont mind.

CGM WU: 21th May '11

Recap: CGM Escape from the prison with dishanter, came to u noe abt shashank being captured n he return to save him , channakya meet dakshita who's a vishkanya n take her to takshila for future, cgm got injured while saving shashank.

Highlights 

* Prayer of C for CGM n explaination to students.
* Ambik's frndz save chandra n do all the possible treatment.
* Moora got doubt on chitraroopa n ask her for sum poison to keep mum.
* Chitraroopa gives her poison.
* Murderer reach cgm n gang to kill cgm n shashank , sukant n aditya kill him to save cgm .
* Dishanter return to help cgm
* Ambik gets to noe that his frndz r now with cgm n he order his man to kill al of them.

Update

Chandra got injured while saving shashank n C got the intution abt it so he starts praying for him n soon give the explaination to the students abt this n on other side al three save chandra n decide to treat him n shashank starts the treat \ment as he's know abt all this n sukant n aditya help him. Soon thy take cgm to sum other palace as the soldiers might reach them soon , on the other side ambik was thinking y his man dnt return after killing cgm n he the man reach them , first all 3 try to protect cgm but later thy kill him n cgm came into senses n shashak takes the sword of that killer n thy go to sum other place n was discussing abt how to reach the kawach. Moora hv sum doubt on chitraroopa n chitraroopa ask her to keep quite n she'll give her anything she want  n moora wants poison n roopa gives her that. Ambik reaches the wrong place n decides to return where cgm was. Dishanter return to help them n thy soon leave for thr way to kawach n on way while savig sukant , dishanter got trapped n at that time ambik reaches them n ask shashank to kill cgm but he wont n ask cgm t ran from here n ambik orders his man to kill all of them as thy betrayed his trust n in order to save themselves all get separated. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnk u soo much fr ud dii 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for this update khushi🤗
ur a saviour hun🤗as i couldnt watch the epi😭 coz of IPL😡
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate dis IPL. roz papa ke sath tv remote lekar ladhna padhta hai !!
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: polly_03

i hate dis IPL. roz papa ke sath tv remote lekar ladhna padhta hai !!

Poor Polly...mera toh acchaa hai...kyun ki mere papa bhi mere saath baith lar bade interest se CGM Dekhte hai😆 IPL toh bore hi hai...mere papa IPL dekhte hai...par sirf ad break main...nahi toh only CGM😃
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for your update...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😉

Originally posted by: nivren

Poor Polly...mera toh acchaa hai...kyun ki mere papa bhi mere saath baith lar bade interest se CGM Dekhte hai😆 IPL toh bore hi hai...mere papa IPL dekhte hai...par sirf ad break main...nahi toh only CGM😃

he he he same here mere papa bhi mere saath cgm dekhte hai n vo bhi bade interest se ðŸ˜‰
nellyverma thumbnail
you are lucky nivren. Mere ghar me bhi sab CGM ke fan hai 😊