Mayur FF: I am not in LOVE!!! MEGA UPDATE Pg 17 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm. Means alot to me...πŸ€—

Please do tell me if you like the pace of the story or the way it is being told.😳

Or if it is fast or slow. Open to your ideas and criticism.😳

Chapter 3

Nupur found a seat in the corner of the mess and sat down with her fries and tea keenly observing the new faces around.

Out of the many interesting faces she saw, there were a few who sat flaunting their brands... be it their handbags their parents got on their last trip to Paris or the exclusive watches some bought from London. Or the guy who was eyeing another's food (despite having a plate full himself a few minutes ago) as if he had been hungry for centuries.

Nupur thought, "I so miss the normal life in Morena".πŸ˜†

Ever since she had moved to Mumbai with her father, she could never get accustomed to the ways and manners of the people living here.

Not long after she had been sitting there that the girl in pink tunic came down.

The Girl in pink tunic: Hi! I am Annie... may I...??

Nupur indifferently gestured her to join her.

Annie went on, "So Nupur? Are you worried about the morning..."

Nupur: Why would i be worried?πŸ˜†

{Annie doesn't know she's not the one to get worried...  She is usually the cause for others' worries}πŸ˜†

Annie:*gulps*🀒 Haha... Of course...  I really like you... Look we are really sorry about this morning. Let's be friends."

Nupur: *smiles* That's fine.

Annie: So come... I'll introduce you to rest of my gang...

Nupur: That's really sweet but I better be going... I'd be late for my Eco class.

Annie: Eco? The teacher is real dummy... You can always skip a class or two.

Nupur: Ummm... well... I really...

Annie: Come on!  There are still 20 minutes to go anyhow...

<Holds her hand and leads her out>

Annie thinks to herself, "That was easier than I thought. Dia is gonna be so happy..."

Then as they reach near the fire exit she turns to Nupur,"They were all here a while ago... wonder where did they go? Why don't you wait here? I'll be back..."

Nupur nods.

Annie: (rushing to her gang) Target's waiting...😑

😈Forty-Seven minutes before...😈

Dia is fuming while the gang is trying to pacify her. She cann't wait to settle scores and is planning ... trouble.

There Adhiraj was standing outside the class trying to look for the face he would never be able to forget when her saw her.😍

She sat there, her dreamy-looking eyes seemed lost,  a slight smile lit her beautiful face, her hands folded, placed near her chin and her face resting on them. He was absorbed in her. For the first time, he had developed an instinctive liking for somebody that soon and could not simply get her off his thoughts, no matter how hard he tried. He wondered if she would be friends with him. That would be sufficient. He would never ask for another thing in his life... and continued waiting outside her class, mesmerized.☺️

Dia and her three stooges had come up with a prank. It was simple and quick. It would show the big-mouthed small-towner her place and she would not cross paths with them again. They had tied a rope... one end of which was tied to the grills of the stairs... and the other concealed under the door and then to the bucket full of water. Miss Morena was about to regret her first tiff soon.  The moment Miss Morena falls over the rope... the bucket would empty over her and she would tumble down the flight of stairs. All her pride shattered.😑

⭐️Fifteen minutes after Nupur had been waiting⭐️

BRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayank heard the bell go as he was sitting alone in the staircase of the fire exit, studying. He was about to leave when he saw the rope...

"There goes the bell again. I had promised dad to study like a sincere student. I must leave. It must have been a prank", Nupur thought.

As she was about to leave for her class, the expected happened. She lost balance completely and the bucket poured down but it did not wet her as the gang hiding behind the nearby wall were expecting.☺️

Before she could understand what was happening she was standing inches next to "the rude guy" she met in the morning. His one arm held her wrist tight and the other locked around her waist... her face at a distance of a few centimetres from his. And standing there all that she could see was him. She tried hard to focus... her mind refused to answer. She tried to move... her limbs would not obey. She moved her lips to speak... they could not manage to utter a single word. Her breathing pace fastened. She did not know how long could it have been had he not released her.

"Are you planning to stay here all day today?" asked Mayank.

A baffled Nupur spoke, "What?"

Mayank: I have a class to attend. So would you please... (as he was about to take his leave)

Nupur: Hey! You... I... What did you say? How could you...

She marched right ahead of him and would have nailed him but she her foot slipped as she stepped on the water that spilt on the stairs and Mayank held her in her arms.

Nupur: I... I... You... How... umm...

Mayank: Can we play this game after class? It is real fun but I am busy for now and let her go.

Nupur: (straightens up her suit, adjusts her duputta) Game? What do you think of yourself? I am least interested in this game and especially with you. Huh! And I was leaving for my class anyway.

She leaves in a huff. Mayank goes for the class too without even bothering about her.

PRECAP:- Nupur gets a geek for her project partner and Mayank gets CJ. Nupur's reaction is something...🀣

There is no "LIKE" button for the post! πŸ€”
Will come up with my comment soon. ..  Read half of it! 
Gotta rush now! 
lovelyyy part :) 
hope mayur jaldi friends bane ;)
n den jaldi se pyarr hooo :D
wonderful update dear. but wheres the like button?
Interesting chapterπŸ˜†

Loved Mayank and Nupur Trip-Fall-Catch...they have always been very good at it, havent they?? πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Loved it and thanks sooo much for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
lovey FF dear
i readed both parts amazing
i alwasy love wen nups fall n mayu's there 2 catches her
plzzz do me next time
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

There is no "LIKE" button for the post! πŸ€”
Will come up with my comment soon. ..  Read half of it! 
Gotta rush now! 

I wonder too... Not fair..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Thank you for your time Sharmi... means really alot to me...πŸ€—

Originally posted by raji02

nice update.😊

Thanks alot...πŸ€—
Originally posted by ginny09

lovelyyy part :) 
hope mayur jaldi friends bane ;)
n den jaldi se pyarr hooo :D

Thank you so much Ginny...πŸ€—
They'll be friends real soon...πŸ˜‰
I have a twist in mind...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -roshnee-

wonderful update dear. but wheres the like button?
Thank you sooo much...πŸ€—
I have no idea about the like button...πŸ€”πŸ˜­

Originally posted by SamiraARTiMAYUR

lovey FF dear
i readed both parts amazing
i alwasy love wen nups fall n mayu's there 2 catches her
plzzz do me next time

Thank you sooo much...πŸ€—
Means sooo much to me...😳

Originally posted by mahakmev

really nice😳