Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Sanju :D :D

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to the party everyone πŸ€— πŸ₯³.Hope you all enjoy here πŸ€—

23rd May is one of the most saddest  and happiest day.Sadest because the sky lost its beautiful angel and happiest because the same angel stepped into our world ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ God gifted us all in the form of this angel who entered our lives and made it sooo bright with her presence.She is the person whom all could love and none could hate 😳

This wonderful person is one of the hardcore SGian and SamHitian around and she likes Mayur as well. She is extremely Sweeet ❀️ and loves to make friends.Her heart is very pure just like her character and she loves doing masti with her friends 😳  

I remember last year in the same month we both met and became best of friends 😳I was new so I hesistated to comment or write or post anything but she like being a Best friend encouraged me to do these these things and removed my hesitation πŸ€—Everytime when I felt like I was alone she used to appear immediately and then we used to spam her FF or any topic πŸ˜† But those were the golden days for me which I spended with her and I,ll always cherish these Beautiful memories ❀️

She was the biggest spammer of MS Maniacs and me and all the gang loves to call her VP=Vampire princess πŸ˜†I rmember the way she used to give me her dhamkis 😲 πŸ€£and then our crazy spamming in her FFs... used to fear that this time am really going to get a Warning 😳 πŸ€£I had real fun when I ued to be with her but nowadays due to her InActineness as well as mine,we hardly get to talk with eachother πŸ˜’I really Miss you VP and on this Special day I would like to wish you πŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day my dear VP

Now here are some persents and wishes form my side 😳 

And here is your cake πŸ€—
Will be posting my VM soon 😳 
Hope you have a Rocking Birthday πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
hey sanju sweetheart πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—many many happy returns of the day , may ur all wishes and dreams come true , have a rocking and wonderful day and year ahead mwuahhh may god bless u with wonderful success in ur life love u πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—
Aash sweetheart superb thread and wonderful vm i m sure sanju will like it πŸ€— πŸ€—
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
❀️... Happy Birth Day Sanju Darling ...❀️
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
❀️ may all ur wish and all ur dreams come true ❀️
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
❀️ love ya and have a blast ❀️
@ ash ...❀️ thanks 4 da pm me yar ...such a lovely post BTW πŸ˜†πŸ˜³  ALLAH Bless You ❀️
-  S a n a -
Edited by Nice_Angel_Sana - 12 years ago
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wishing u a very happy birthday sanju many many happy returns of the day!!!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Sanjuuu..!!!!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—     May you have many moree.!!! πŸ₯³   

And fairyy awsomeee thread jaana..! 😎 πŸ€—  

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  HAPPY BIRTH-DAY  SANJU
  MAY GOD BLESS U WITH ALL DREAMS IN U R LIFE.

Sanlicious thumbnail

A Very Happy Birthday Sanju!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, May You live longer and happier ever!!!

ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy sanju..πŸ€—

wish u a veryyy happy bday dear
may god bless u n fulfill olll ur dreams
njoyyy ur day 2 d fulllesttt...πŸ˜ƒ

wid loads of luvvv❀️
RichaπŸ€—

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
n nyccc thread ashπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Omggg! Ashiii! I don't know what to say sweetuuu! Thank u sooo much for the beautiful birthday wish! It really made my day jaanu!! πŸ€— U seriously made me cry with your post! Really love u Ashiii! N yea, we are both so busy nowadays...n we don't come on IF at the same time either... :( N those memories...they are the best... Lol! Remember? we used to spam on a different thread literally everyday! Rofl! ahahahah! n VP! Lolz! U still call me that! Ashiii...grr... lol!! Wish we could do that again! hmmm... I am speechless seeing ur post janu! Did not expect this! Kya surprise tha yaar! Thank uuu sooo muchhh!! mwahhh!

Now just waiting to watch ur VM (which I know will be awesome!) πŸ˜‰

Luv,
Sanju/VP! hehehe
Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago