India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Check out this vid (Page 5)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
hmm thanks for sharing i saw that particular vdo on utube few days back it was pathetic and the anchorCensoredjust that they dont have any proof any new news so they r repeating newses from last year pathetic people

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by Pia9

you know whta is annoying? none of the media people have published any solo pics of AB... upon all those cameras that were flashing when he was standing alone or with PG, there are no pics of him on any websites

BUT they published some 20-30 shots of Monika doing God knows what

Plz dnt remind us of Monika..i'm still getting over it Ouch.. hehehehehe wht u said is very true..i've only ever seen one pic of them together and that's the one were they wz at Pearls Bday party but co stars can take pics 2geda right? Mayb he didnt wnt a pic aloneConfused ???

i was talking of the 400 party... he did pose fpr pics alone & with PG in all the videos that have been released so far but no one has published any of his pics  OuchConfused i means there's no way you pose for pictures then tell the media people not to release them right?

As for AH, it seems she did not attend or she showed up after media people were gone... also Prof was absent

is there any particular reason she i hiding from media actually she was having acting lessons from her mentor shahab khanWinkLOLi was hoping arja did dance after media people left

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Aziyababithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Pia9

you know whta is annoying? none of the media people have published any solo pics of AB... upon all those cameras that were flashing when he was standing alone or with PG, there are no pics of him on any websites

BUT they published some 20-30 shots of Monika doing God knows what

Plz dnt remind us of Monika..i'm still getting over it Ouch.. hehehehehe wht u said is very true..i've only ever seen one pic of them together and that's the one were they wz at Pearls Bday party but co stars can take pics 2geda right? Mayb he didnt wnt a pic aloneConfused ???

i was talking of the 400 party... he did pose fpr pics alone & with PG in all the videos that have been released so far but no one has published any of his pics  OuchConfused i means there's no way you pose for pictures then tell the media people not to release them right?

As for AH, it seems she did not attend or she showed up after media people were gone... also Prof was absent

is there any particular reason she i hiding from media actually she was having acting lessons from her mentor shahab khanWinkLOLi was hoping arja did dance after media people left
Exactly i was gonna write this tht YKW is at the acting lesson with Prof... hahaha... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatelstra

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

here's the video:

thank u so much yems. .
Omg!y man y?y dat stupid anchor was dng bharatnatyam infrnt of camera n blabering nonsense?btw,hapy dat i gt a glimpse of AB ALONEWink

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Zash, that was no Bharathanatyam and good thing the sound quality was very poor. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyababithaj

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing pia and y r they making her gf idiot
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

here's the video:

thank u so much yems. .
Omg!y man y?y dat stupid anchor was dng bharatnatyam infrnt of camera n blabering nonsense?btw,hapy dat i gt a glimpse of AB ALONEWink

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Zash, that was no Bharathanatyam and good thing the sound quality was very poor. Tongue
gosh!again zash!i ws teling sathya chechi that im fed up wit evry1 calling me "zash"LOL. .n for evry1 hu dnt knw my name,its aziya. .in short aziEmbarrassed. .
N regarding the vid,bhagvan ko lakh lakh sukriya. .dat sound quality ws badLOL
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

thanks for sharing pia and y r they making her gf idiot
wat?
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

here's the video:

thank u so much yems. .

so meera u r the luckiest women who had not heard what this stupid lady was saying greatClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Go to top