Pratigya

Check out this vid - Page 4

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mia12

nah... lost interest it was so last week...wonder if red and blue still dancing her way thur to someone heart

Both wacky๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm thanks for sharing i saw that particular vdo on utube few days back it was pathetic and the anchor๐Ÿคฌjust that they dont have any proof any new news so they r repeating newses from last year pathetic people
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

i was talking of the 400 party... he did pose fpr pics alone & with PG in all the videos that have been released so far but no one has published any of his pics  ๐Ÿ˜• i means there's no way you pose for pictures then tell the media people not to release them right?

As for AH, it seems she did not attend or she showed up after media people were gone... also Prof was absent

is there any particular reason she i hiding from media actually she was having acting lessons from her mentor shahab khan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†i was hoping arja did dance after media people left
babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

is there any particular reason she i hiding from media actually she was having acting lessons from her mentor shahab khan๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†i was hoping arja did dance after media people left

Exactly i was gonna write this tht YKW is at the acting lesson with Prof... hahaha... ๐Ÿ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

thank u so much yems. .
Omg!y man y?y dat stupid anchor was dng bharatnatyam infrnt of camera n blabering nonsense?btw,hapy dat i gt a glimpse of AB ALONE๐Ÿ˜‰

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Zash, that was no Bharathanatyam and good thing the sound quality was very poor. ๐Ÿ˜›
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing pia and y r they making her gf idiot
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Zash, that was no Bharathanatyam and good thing the sound quality was very poor. ๐Ÿ˜›

gosh!again zash!i ws teling sathya chechi that im fed up wit evry1 calling me "zash"๐Ÿ˜†. .n for evry1 hu dnt knw my name,its aziya. .in short azi๐Ÿ˜ณ. .
N regarding the vid,bhagvan ko lakh lakh sukriya. .dat sound quality ws bad๐Ÿ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

thanks for sharing pia and y r they making her gf idiot

wat?
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

so meera u r the luckiest women who had not heard what this stupid lady was saying great๐Ÿ‘
Aziya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

<div></div>so meera u r the luckiest women who had not heard what this stupid lady was saying great๐Ÿ‘

add me too di. .evn me didnt hear that. .al i cud make out was that anchor's diffrnt new mudras n mouth acting lyk a non stop motor. .๐Ÿ˜†