Check out this vid

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi every1 check out this vid..it's of the success party with arhaan n pooja's interview(nt 2geda dnt get excited๐Ÿ˜†)..n then last weeks sbb and u me aur tv..nd i also found a video with this irratating lady but she dze make a point or two..neway check it out๐Ÿ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bkP8uT5zMA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
hi pia๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanx for vm dear
really โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ well done๐Ÿค—
thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lat me see now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank u so much pia jaan. .u gtng bord of stdies?me too๐Ÿ˜†. .neways let me chk it out
what is this reporter talking about YKh๐Ÿคข
if he said friend
why they want to make his GF๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
@zash_LubUKriYa..lyk i said i get board very easily ๐Ÿ˜† but on the brighter side i've catched up a lot so i'm not as behind as i was b4..so i hv sum tym 4 MKAP ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mitaly..

what is this reporter talking about YKh๐Ÿคข
if he said friend
why they want to make his GF๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

i know right she's so irratating i jz had to share it with u guys๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Pia9

i know right she's so irratating i jz had to share it with u guys๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx dear for sharing:)๐Ÿ˜ณ

you know whta is annoying? none of the media people have published any solo pics of AB... upon all those cameras that were flashing when he was standing alone or with PG, there are no pics of him on any websites

BUT they published some 20-30 shots of Monika doing God knows what
Originally posted by yemi3006

you know whta is annoying? none of the media people have published any solo pics of AB... upon all those cameras that were flashing when he was standing alone or with PG, there are no pics of him on any websites

BUT they published some 20-30 shots of Monika doing God knows what

Plz dnt remind us of Monika..i'm still getting over it ..wht u said is very true..i've only ever seen one pic of them together and that's the one were they wz at Pearls Bday party but co stars can take pics 2geda right? Mayb he didnt wnt a pic alone๐Ÿ˜• ???
Originally posted by Pia9

Plz dnt remind us of Monika..i'm still getting over it .. hehehehehe wht u said is very true..i've only ever seen one pic of them together and that's the one were they wz at Pearls Bday party but co stars can take pics 2geda right? Mayb he didnt wnt a pic alone๐Ÿ˜• ???

i was talking of the 400 party... he did pose fpr pics alone & with PG in all the videos that have been released so far but no one has published any of his pics  ๐Ÿ˜• i means there's no way you pose for pictures then tell the media people not to release them right?

As for AH, it seems she did not attend or she showed up after media people were gone... also Prof was absent