Happy Birthday Opti - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pop77

Happy Birthday Opti🥳
thanks pop
Originally posted by setfree

Happy Birthday Opti ... This one is for you...

There is a powerful need for symbolism, and that means the you must have something that appeals to the human heart. You have touched our hearts with your essence of optimism and source of inspiration. The
very significant in shaping it's destiny and character of the individual all lied in the hands of the individual who dares to dream!  To a dreamer!
Thanks setfree. Yes, I am a dreamer and a hopeless romantic despite my front of being this serious person who tries to rationalise everything.
Many more happy returns of the day!may god fullfil all your dreams and wishes come true Hope you will have a great day and enjoy yourself have a wonderful day with lots of fun.
Animated Happy Birthday
Originally posted by rs12345

Happy Birthday Opti

Thanks rs for those lovely roses.
Originally posted by Kmandu

Hey Opti...
wishing you  a very happy birthday...
thanks Kmandu.
Originally posted by Arwenish

I wish you loads of fun and smiles... may this coming year brings prosperity and never ending happiness... May everyday of your life is filled with care and you enjoy everyday of your life...  Happy Birth Day... happy birth day... happy birth day to you...😃

Thanks Arwenish.
Originally posted by neha9999

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPTI🤗🤗🤗

🥳

Here is wishing you in many languages🤣🤣

Feliz Cumpleanos in Spanish🤗
Parabens in Portugues🤗
va?hivsacya hardik subheccha in Marathi🤗
janma dina ashamsakal in Malayalam🤗 I hope thats right😆
Felix dies natalis in Latin🤗
Buon Compleanno in Italian🤗
Bon Anniversairie in French🤗

Here is the website if you want more🤣

So What does Opti mean to me?😳 Like they say a picture is a thousand words...let me show you what you mean to me🤗

Here is a quote for you😛

Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress😳

~Nicholas Murray Butler

🤣🤣🤣

and I love it when you cannot choose between a BEAR and DEER😆

So I have got a Solution for you!!😳😆

How about a BEER?

🤣🤣🤣

Lastly, your symbolisms are the best!! They really make me go WOW👏👏

Have a Wonderful Day!🤗🤗🤗

From A Mere Mortal Neha😆

Wow, Neha. Thanks for your multi-lingual b'day wishes and the lovely pictures which are supposed to describe me although I dont know if I'm worthy of them.  Loved your innovative mixture of my bear and deer addiction.
Originally posted by shreya-

Hey Opti🤗, Many Many Happy Returns of the day!! 🥳  

You dont know this... but the first time I was awed by you was through this vm on MANEET named Because You Loved Me😍  😍and She'll always be a a woman to me😍 Those vms were so well edited as if the song was just meant for this couple. ⭐️ The credit goes to you, ofcourse. 👏 I wasn't active on IF, then. But later, when I was active, I read some of your ffs and  I wasn't still sure that you're the same person. 😆 And then, after knowing you through den, that you also had Michi obsession, I connected 2 + 2 and realized that you're the same Opti..😳 😆 So not only did u make great vms, but your discussions and observation also boggled me. 😳 Always enjoyed discussing and dissecting with you and also had a relief that there is a sane person around who shares the same obsession for the couple like me. 😃 You would call a spade a spade and make logic which is what makes you different and special. Always stay like that. 😊 

Have a wonderful day and may god bless you with happiness and love from your loved and dear ones always! 🤗
So you saw my VMs before you read my FFs and posts? And you weren't sure that I was the same person?! Well, I think that you can put it down to me being a Gemini. Geminians have several personalities at the same time. Difficult to decipher. Thanks for your wishes.
Originally posted by latekate

Many happy returns of the Day Opti
thanks Lata.
Originally posted by mandu

Many Happy returns of the Day...
have a wonderfully smashing fabulously exciting day!!!

Thanks Mandu.