Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE SEE TO SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET... (Page 6)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

GHSP has been a wonderful journey so far...Day Dreaming
We live this show & Maaneet have become our oxygen without whom we can't survive...Cry.
All I can say -
When the rays of the morning sun touches our feet 
It reminds us of MAANEET..
And when the soft moon spreads its light..
we bid our beloved MAANEET, good-nite..

So, 24*7 we dream of our beloved MAANEET..
Plzz Star One ,its a request from we Maaneetians...'don't end GHSP'

Spee dear, u r a sweet-heart, loved ur awesome post with ur fantabulous lines which u've penned down..
Keep it up dear..We all r with u..Hug
Aww Bobby sweetheart thank u so much for ur lovely message, all the love, support and appreciationHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vardah23

yea wht they said! u cant just end GEET just like that have  you seen the outcome of the new shows that you have brought. after finishing DMG and MJHT! its gonna be worse if u end Geet...Geet is like a new lesson in life everyday! DONT END GEET PLEASE!!!!!!!
thank u so much dear for all the love and support...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET really need love and support of all MAANEETIANS...
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

awesome post spandana... mee too wid u in this revolt... we wont let anything n anyone harm ous GHSP... we love maaneet n luv the show... if anything is going to harm our Ghsp then STAR ONE IS GOING TO LOOSE A HUGE FAN FOLLOWING... coz obviously if they r gonna compensate our GHSP then we will not see star one's any show any more... atleast i m not going to... so they have to consider our petition n shud not end GHSP at all...
aww thank u so much for all the support and love...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET really need love and support of all MAANEETIANS now...

Edited by sptrno - 26 May 2011 at 7:44am
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

very wel said spandana... we are soo crazy for this serial.. we crave for the weekdays... it is indeed become so close to our hearts... GHSP rocks... and we al MANEETIANS also rock..!! rite guys..??!
thank u so much dear for all the support and love...

i completely agree with u GHSP MAANEET and MAANEETIANS rock!!!
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

I too agree ! For us Geet-hui sabse parayi is not a name of any random show that exits on small screen but it has become the part of our life... Yes it has taken a very special place in our hearts... If it ends now we all will be heartbroken...
Geet is not only the girl which is the part of the show but she is the girl who lives in our heart... For whom we have related our feelings too... She cries i cry she smiles i smile... I found her different yet one among us... Who is strong enough to fight for her and her child's rights and who is weak enough to see the love of her life in pain... I admire Geet alot and am heartly attached to her...
Maan or better i call MAAN SINGH KHURANA , a business tycoon yet a down to earth person.. An attitude outside and a sweet heart inside... Just like a coconut... However he is such a big personality but cant resist his daadima and respect her from the core of his heart... Cant see any person in pain... He is just a Mr. Perfect... I love him alot...
MAANEET- However it has 2 words in it but for me its one name... Yes MAAN N GEET are two names but their life is one... I love the love and respect they have for each other... I love their arguements... I love their understanding... I love their ruthna manaanaa session... I love everything of them both...
If the show ends it wud seem that our life is gone somewhere...
GC and DD are fantastic actors who have given us our Maaneet... Geet is our life plz dont end it...
--
I agree at all the future tracks u have suggested Spandana di...
And ofcourse due to geet i found such a beautiful family on IF... I dont wanna lose what i have found till due to geet...
Love u all loads...
With love
Sakshi...
thank u so much sweetheart for such a wonderful message love and all the support...

Edited by sptrno - 26 May 2011 at 8:42am

sakshi.ekansh

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

GEET has  started just a serial to me...but slowly it became my companion., later she became my family member and then she has became my friend and now she is me and just part of my soul.
she is everything i see today., i feel today..she is the reason for my happiness today...she made me cry, laugh., love and fight ...today i could see everything what my friend  geet  can see .. ., and everything geet always  wanted to see...
she gave me the courage to fight against myself against my odd habits and thoughts., she gave me power to face the truth and accept whatever comes in a way when i started to face the truth., she completely changed my views regarding love., before i met geet ki maan., love was just an infatuation for me before i meet geet ki maan  but after i met her maan and realized his love for geet i can think that nothing is nobler than love especially MAaNS LOVE
for me marriage has never been more than just a ceremony., but geet., my friend taught marriage is more than that...
she showed me we can get  anything and everything if we stand with love and truth as two swords.,.
i saw godliness in my friend geets love...now i feel love is magical., indeed heavenly., angelic and most of all  life is beautiful when love is at your doorstep and life is complete when it enters into your heart and love is life when you started to live with your love ...i learn t all the emotions of this life just from my geet...
geet has changed everything in me...and now geet is me.i love everything in geet GEETS DUPATTA., MAANS TAVEEZ ...
dear STARONE...
have you ever witnessed a serial which could do so MUCH  magic in someones life., but your geet did., it made thousand of girls to look life beyond., made us to believe IN LOVE  AND TRUTH  and to Stand for truth...which no other   saas bahu serails could do ..you have an uniqueness why to just loose it becuase other channels do..
see geet has lost its trp's when you tried to deviate the story in a different way., you lost your viewers when you made the lead to forgive her rapist...she can forgive him., but doesn't he deserve a punishment..if you just  have a look from the episodes where geet flighted for justice you will notice how much viewers engrossed it...so please just try to change the storyline you can win back those thousands of viewers back...

this is really a beautiful serial., its uniqueness is its screenplay., dialogues., and and MAANEET...GURTI(GURMMET+ DARSHTI...)TWO WONDERFUL OCOUPLES YOU HAVE GIVEN US...WHO WILL LIVE AS MAANEET AS LONG AS THIS TELEVISION INDUSTRY LIVES AND OFCOURSE GEET TOO LIVES AS A BEST LOVE STORY OF THIS SMALL SCREEN...UNLESS YOU   DONT END THIS SERIAL ABRUPTLY...still you have many more chances to bring back the audiences...still you have story to tell us especially about  maan...we are waiting  for  our maans past...
don't end this beautiful story just  like this..this is equivalent to kill thousand of souls and hearts...we may sound emotional., but this is the truth...you are killing our hopes., destroying our interest over a serial and starone...if you gonna end this show you may never ever get a loyal viewers like us...don't just break our emotions..understand how much we are connected to this serial...this is the only show in indian television with different views., with positivity
 above all ., you have two  good actors...gurmmet and darshti...we watch geet because we love maaneet/gurti/nissar/bally and the entire team of GHSP...for us to watch geet is like celebrating a festival...i am a tamilian., i never know even a single word in Hindi., but now i can talk in Hindi., i learnt Hindi just to watch my geet., and i leant hindi by watching geet..
.we are not jobless fans who just mailing you emotionally., indeed we maaneetians most of us are professionals and we still watch geet because people like us who are fed up of all those saas bahu dramas., and we are   expecting  something with a  different outlook  and perception which your geet has and your geet has a uniqueness which other shows does not have..COURAGE IS WHAT WE ALL LEARNT FROM GEET.,..so you people also don't loose your hopes and courage., just work on the storyline of your own geet and try to bring the TRP'S back ., please don't end geet ., if you do so then you are gonna loose loyal veiwers like us., MMANEETIANS...
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SERIAL WHICH HAS  SO MUCH OF INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS ., YOUR SHOW GEET HAS...ITS NO.1 IN INDIA FORUMS., NO.I SERIA;L TO BE DISCUSSED MORE IN facebookS., A SERIAL MOST WATCHED IN YOUTUBES., GURTI/MAANEET ARE THE SMALL SCREEN COUPLES WHO ARE SEARCHED FOR IN YOUTUBE., YOU HAVE NO.1 ACTOR GURMEET AS YOUR MALE LEAD..INDEED HE IS LOVED AND CELEBRATED AS MAAN THAN GURMEET HIMSELF..AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED HOT ACTRESSES DARSHTI AS YOUR LEADING LADY., AND A DIRECTOR WHO COULD FEEL THE PULSE OF YOUNGER GENERATIONS -NISSAR AS YOUR SERIES DIRECTOR., BALLY LIKE EFFICIENT DIALOGUE WRITER..SO AND SO...YOU HAVE A NON ENDING LIST...AND ABOVE ALL FANS WHO CELEBRATE GURTI/MAANEET AS THEIR PRINCE AND PRINCESS...WHAT ELSE YOU WANT...YOU HAVE EVERYTHING AND YOUR JUST GONNA DESTROY YOUR SHRINE BECAUSE YOUR KINGDOM IS NOT JUST THE SAME AS OTHER KINGDOM..YOU ARE RULING THIS SMALL SCREEN WITH THIS COUPLE...
YOUR IDEA OF ENDING GEET IS JUST EQUIVALENT TO KILLING YOURSELF...

so ,please don't ignore as like any-other crazy fans...we are crazy of course., but also we are very much sensitive.. so kindly do not end my geet and don't close our door  to  happiness...if no geet in star one., then no star-one in our entire life...this is a promise...we hope you understand our emotions and don't end geet ....AND OUR DAY STARTS WITH GEET AND ENDS WITH GEET..

aww bharthi sweetheart such an emotional and beautiful message...thank u so much for all the love and support dear...

Edited by sptrno - 26 May 2011 at 8:56am

Bharathi_gurti

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Dear sir/madam,

we maaneetians kindly request u to nt end Geet hui sabse parayi..
As v learnt abt the revamping im writing dis coz they hav mentioned tat it nt anymore b a youth genre and bcme a typical saas bahu drama channels v al youngsters are hooked to star1 coz its shows exactly portay wat a youngster undergoes...plz dnt make it a saas bahu drama base as v hav many other channels already airing a bunch of typical saas bahu shows...

I wud love to add tat geet has becme a part of ourlife tat v cudnot stay a sec away frm it v watch d show the repeat and again watch it to an extent to were v remember each and every nook and corner of dat days show like v memorize for our exam... April 5 2010 changed our hectic life for good wen v cme into d wrld of bubbly geet kadoos yet affectionate maan singh khurana v leart more to laugh frm dem wic v have totally forgotten in dis machine world today...

Maaneet came into life showering us with lots of happiness...

we laughed with them cried with them... we got to knw how to read a persons heart looking into their eyes...

we learnt wat a real love is from Maaneet... 

Gurmeet and Drashti did their best doing their best and will always rock and keep us hooked us to the channel... their eyes speak more to us... tat if we look into their eyes we get to knw wat they r thinking...

Maan hot physique and Geet's bubbly nature is wat keeps us alive with  their pure love...

this show will always be the no. one show wic I never ever will forget in my  life time...i thank the cv's and the channel for giving us GHSP...

and its ma humble request plz DO NOT END GEET...

thank u so much darling for such a lovely message and all the love and support...
Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Dear sir/madam,

we maaneetians kindly request u to nt end Geet hui sabse parayi..
As v learnt abt the revamping im writing dis coz they hav mentioned tat it nt anymore b a youth genre and bcme a typical saas bahu drama channels v al youngsters are hooked to star1 coz its shows exactly portay wat a youngster undergoes...plz dnt make it a saas bahu drama base as v hav many other channels already airing a bunch of typical saas bahu shows...

I wud love to add tat geet has becme a part of ourlife tat v cudnot stay a sec away frm it v watch d show the repeat and again watch it to an extent to were v remember each and every nook and corner of dat days show like v memorize for our exam... April 5 2010 changed our hectic life for good wen v cme into d wrld of bubbly geet kadoos yet affectionate maan singh khurana v leart more to laugh frm dem wic v have totally forgotten in dis machine world today...

Maaneet came into life showering us with lots of happiness...

we laughed with them cried with them... we got to knw how to read a persons heart looking into their eyes...

we learnt wat a real love is from Maaneet... 

Gurmeet and Drashti did their best doing their best and will always rock and keep us hooked us to the channel... their eyes speak more to us... tat if we look into their eyes we get to knw wat they r thinking...

Maan hot physique and Geet's bubbly nature is wat keeps us alive with  their pure love...

this show will always be the no. one show wic I never ever will forget in my  life time...i thank the cv's and the channel for giving us GHSP...

and its ma humble request plz DO NOT END GEET...

aarthi simple and yet sweet dear...Embarrassed

sptrno

Go to top